Playstation 3 ---> Call Of Duty Ghosts?

Hey Guys,i wonder how much of you do have Ps3? And Cod Ghosts??
So,i wanna play with you guys
If u are interested to play withe me (Lol) Please Send a friend Request at Fire_Guy-23 or Fire-Guy_23 (idk Lol)

You don't know your own psn?

Who plays COD? CSGO is the real shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoDawg
Посмотреть сообщение
Who plays COD? CSGO is the real shit.
lol'd.

First of all, I do not prefer the COD singleplayer, however it is much better than CS at overall, multiplayer at COD is just stunning if you are playing with your friends.

Also, I have it on PS3, but my PS3 is getting fixed and I cannot do anything lol. :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyDrAtIc
Посмотреть сообщение
lol'd.

First of all, I do not prefer the COD singleplayer, however it is much better than CS at overall, multiplayer at COD is just stunning if you are playing with your friends.
Ever tried Battlefield Multiplayer mate?

cod players are simply retarded and 95% of cod videos consist of horrid 360 noscope montages with dubstep

Cod ghost just sucks!

Am hosting hacked lobby's on call of duty to piss everyone off because the game suck's so badly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fonia5
Посмотреть сообщение
Am hosting hacked lobby's on call of duty to piss everyone off because the game suck's so badly.
That's stupid even why the game sucks. You musn't do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyDrAtIc
Посмотреть сообщение
lol'd.

Comparing a story campaign with a game that doesn't even have a SP story is the most retarded shit. You can't compare COD's singleplayer with CS' singleplayer LOL

do you even cod or csgo or are these just biased facts?