Decryption password

Hey, I am using register and login system with ZCMD + SSCANF + Y_INI.
Example:
When I register an account with password: "0000", it will save data to a file with password has encryption: "31719617". Now, I want decryption this password. How can I do? Please help me. Thank so much!
I am a Vietnamese so my English is bad

That's illegal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitakid
Посмотреть сообщение
Hey, I am using register and login system with ZCMD + SSCANF + Y_INI.
Example:
When I register an account with password: "0000", it will save data to a file with password has encryption: "31719617". Now, I want decryption this password. How can I do? Please help me. Thank so much!
I am a Vietnamese so my English is bad
There is no reason for you that you would want to decrypt the password.
If you want to make a login system, encrypt the stuff that player has input and compare it to the saved password.
Saving passwords in unencrypt format, or such hash formats as MD5 or SHA1 which provide a little bit better protection, but not by much.
Even guys at Adobe screwed up and had millions of user emails and passwords got into wrong hands...

So, be careful about passwords, and never store them in unencrypt state.

Whats the use?

if i want to see real password of a few members then what to do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitakid
Посмотреть сообщение
if i want to see real password of a few members then what to do?
Store them in plain text? LOL, you really shouldn't do that, unsafe and utterly stupid. There's no point in seeing others passwords, especially if you're server owner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiki574
Посмотреть сообщение
Store them in plain text? LOL, you really shouldn't do that, unsafe and utterly stupid. There's no point in seeing others passwords, especially if you're server owner.
Could not have been said better. ESPECIALLY if you are server owner, you basically have access to everything through rcon and IG, it would be pointless knowing their passwords, and is extremely unsafe!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rittik
Посмотреть сообщение
That's illegal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ******
Since someone can see passwords as they were inputted : they are leaked
Nothing else to add but everything which have been said before is completely true.

And that is why, I always use stupid passwords offensive to the reader so that when & if my passwords are viewed in plain-text, I still win

EG: you_asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by RajatPawar
Посмотреть сообщение
And that is why, I always use stupid passwords offensive to the reader (in plain-text) so that when & if my passwords are viewed in plain-text, I still win

EG: you_asshole
ahahaahah i like you man, i like that idea :"D smart