Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

Hello,
I am TheSaint from CRRPG, a long standing and still expanding Cops & Robbers server and community.

We are looking for scripters who are eager to see their hard work represented in a fast growing server and community.
Successful scripters will be given special access, and admin privileges.

So, if you're interested in joining a friendly, mature, and fast growing community as part of our highly respected script team,
Send me a private message or message me on Skype: saint_nl

Looking for a hoster for our Server, he'll be awarded with a position of Owner. Our Server is a professional server. PM Me.

Look for a person who can afford us "hosted tab" .
we own a perfect freeroam server.
Reward :- Anything you ask.. pm me in forums for more info.

Looking for good administrators and hoster for starting a custom tdm server, pm me or find me on my skype:busternr

looking for someone who can create a racing server with economy so people can buy cars and own houses, etc am willing to pay if interested

Looking for mature admins !
The server have 100 + player base !

For those who're asking to host your server , just go ahead in "infinity-host.net" in the bottom you have "Forums" and you can apply for your server there

Looking for serious guys to start a new gaming community which will host few game servers like : samp , cs , cs , tf2 , etc. Basically need scripters and web designers. I provide host , domain and so on. Contact on Skype : vlad.cristian26 .

Looking for someone who can script for me a Mysql Log in / Register System for a role play gaming server.
The server is under construction and it's name will be : Chill Role Play
Thanks.

Hi all,

Me and a friend are looking for a (few) scripters who can make a simple car system and house system. Togheter with an admin system. (Admin system is not a must, if it works togheter with Xtremeadmin I'm fine with it. Next to that, a simple DM gamemode will be good! If it all works on one admin system it will be awesome. We have our own TS server running and you can get a admin rank there and aswell in samp ofc. We not starting an community its just for private useage for now. If you're made something, if you got an idea, trow me an PM. Aswell we are open for an skype / TS chat!

TheNick

Looking for Mappers / Scripters / GFX Designers / Forum Managers / Web Developers & Video Creators!
Mappers:- I'm looking for mappers who can map in our servers, we've 4 servers TDM, Trucking, Roleplay and CropsnRobbers-..You may be paid if you're experienced! dont ask for money without showing / proving your skills!

Scripters:- I'm willing to start new servers, so if you have a custom script or you can script a new gamemode from scratch and you looking for a hoster or a community that can help you with hosting it, just private message me! We will cover all the funds and we will never ask for your script!

GFX Designers:-We're looking for GFX Designers, like some one who can work perfectly with photoshop, some one who's able to make us a perfect logos / banners for advertising! You may be paid if you're good enough!

Web Developers / Forum Managers:-We also looking for Web Developers who can code us a homepage or a new website, they will be paid! but as I said before I won't pay for nothing, I need to see your work before anything! and about Forum managers we've a vBulletin license and we're looking for forum managers who can help us with build the forums, they will get in-game ranks!

Send me a private message with your contact details!

Looking for a intelligent coder, with advanced knowledge of MySQL and PHP to create a small marketplace on my website that will link in with the game server. PM me for contact details (Will pay).

Personal Releases
Filterscripts
Bait-Car (Revised Version) by Aerotactics
Server Restart Command by Aerotactics
Lottery Scratchers by Aerotactics
Jobs for Role-Play Servers by Rangerxxll

Gamemodes
Urban: Gang-Wars by Rangerxxll
Urban MiniGames by Rangerxxll

Why are we here?
Rangerxxll and I want to give our services to the community. Together, we built The Hunger Games: SAMP Edition from scratch, and started working on another server before deciding we wanted to try something new, and didn't want to continue working getting nothing in return.

The Service
We create all of our scripts from scratch, so you can be sure that your filterscript or gamemode will be just as unique as the rest. We work together writing the script, so you can be sure your script is completed faster than one scripter alone. Our prices are negotiable, but it's a first come, first serve policy. Payments will be made up front via PayPal, no refunds, all rights reserved, tips appreciated.

Looking for a graphics designer, he will be awarded with a position of Co-Owner in our server. We have a .com and a Host. If interested, PM me or add me in skype : ranjan.yash

hello guys i am looking for a mysql scripters. i have a CnR GM.
have some errors .. so just want some scripters.

I'm looking for some script writers to make me a race server with an economy and I am paying

skypezm8ey

Looking for serious guys to start a new gaming community which will host few game servers like : samp , cs , cs , tf2 , etc. Basically need scripters , server managers / moderators and a web designer for forums. I provide host , domain and so on. Contact on Skype : vlad.cristian26 .

Im looking for forum moderators, server administrators, helpers and supporters. If you are good one for our community [ Innovation Gaming ]. We will pick you up! Good Luck
PM ME FOR MORE INFO! AND MAYBE YOU ARE THE ONE THAT I WILL PICK!

Looking for Mappers / Scripters / GFX Designers / Forum Managers / Web Developers & Video Creators!
Mappers:- I'm looking for mappers who can map in our servers, we've 4 servers TDM, Trucking, Roleplay and CropsnRobbers-..You may be paid if you're experienced! dont ask for money without showing / proving your skills!

Scripters:- I'm willing to start new servers, so if you have a custom script or you can script a new gamemode from scratch and you looking for a hoster or a community that can help you with hosting it, just private message me! We will cover all the funds and we will never ask for your script!

GFX Designers:-We're looking for GFX Designers, like some one who can work perfectly with photoshop, some one who's able to make us a perfect logos / banners for advertising! You may be paid if you're good enough!

Web Developers / Forum Managers:-We also looking for Web Developers who can code us a homepage or a new website, they will be paid! but as I said before I won't pay for nothing, I need to see your work before anything! and about Forum managers we've a vBulletin license and we're looking for forum managers who can help us with build the forums, they will get in-game ranks!

What do we have?
3x vBulletin licenses, 2x Dedicated Servers, Hosted Tabs and Teamspeak Non-Profit License.

Send me a private message with your contact details!

Looking for someone who can create me a dot.tk forums,with Mybb Installed...I'd be grateful.
Reward: Rep for now..
Thanks!