Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

I've been developing my own server for six months now and everything is working out just fine. The only problem is that I sometimes end up with no motivation to continue due to the fact that I'm working on this project on my own. I prefer to make my own stuff with no one around the corner but I figured I need a break. I've asked multiple times after people who would like to sign up for a partnership but never found anyone suitable for the job. So now I'm going to spend my time helping another community and who knows, I might develop this relation with the community which will make me stay and hibernate my current project for a longer time.

Who am I? Well I've been studying Information Technology for three years in Upper Secondary School and at my current age of nineteen I've developed an extensive knowledge when it comes to IT as well as programming. I know many languages and I'm comfortable writing code. I'm from Sweden (GMT +1).

I'm looking for a team of 2-3 persons who has brilliant ideas and a dedication to work hard and never give up. I have nothing against working with another scripter although I prefer to do it on my own. It's okay if you have no scripter currently. I will only do scripts from scratch and you should expect your server not to be finished within a year but rather after a few. With this being said early Alpha access can be made after a few months. I do this for free and I hope that we will be able to form a relationship and that we together will have a lot of fun which eventually will result in a successful community. I would like this team is to be found within the negative three and positive three UTC timezone. All members of the team has to be at least 15 years old and mature.

Send me an Application

Feel free to format and send your own application TO MY INBOX (PM) if your team would like me to be the scripter of your project. I look forward to meet all of you and thank you for reading this post.

~Looking for Staff~
Hello SA:MP players, High Street's Roleplay is back, we need some staff!
Admins
- Mature
- Age 15+
- SA:MP Admin experience
- Working microphone
- Good knowledge of commands

Scripter(s)
- Mature
- Age 15+
- Proof of past work

Other Staff
- Mature
- Age 15+
- SA:MP staff experience
- Working microphone
- Friendly attitude

We need staff to join our server, as we are hoping to start an amazing community! Do not miss out!

1 friend = 1 week PVIP 5+ friends = 3 monts PVIP!

+Rep me!

Edit.

Hey guys,

I am looking for someone who can make me just forums and can host it for free hosting service. The forums for a TDM server and who like to be my partner, he need to take care out of forums. Adding the selections, Topics stuff and creative person who do stuff neatly.

Partner will be reward with Level 5 administrator on a hosted & tab great TDM server.

I won't hire anyone who have 30- posts on this forums because i don't need scammers or hackers. So if you like, please send me a MSG here.

Thanks in advance!

Looking for Good Scripter who would work for community not for cash

about the server: it got many features and much needed shouldnt have no bugs (none found), the server got daily 8-12 ppl it is low but we just have come back online and now were growing so we need someone to work on the script and make Good Features for the server

example what do we need

We need some new jobs for players to have more fun doing them and making most of the [SendClientMessages] into [ShowPlayerDialog] and making textdraws what i can do but i dont have much experience with them. so if you think you could help us please contact me via skype : server.mapper

Thank you for the time reading this

best regards Northside Gaming Community.

pawn Код:
//******************************//
join Northside-Roleplay-Gaming Now and check out our features!

Address:  77.81.244.85:7787

Valiant Roleplay is currently looking to hire the following:

(1) Scripter
Must possess previous knowledge and be fluent with Pawno and willing to work for free/little pay.

(3) Administrators
We're looking to hire three (3) administrators to perform different tasks such as Public Relations, Human Resources, and so on. You must be atleast fifteen (15) and no younger. It is also a requirement that you are mature and professional at all times whilst also working well in a group and under pressure.

(1) Forum Manager
We are looking for a single (1) forum manager who is familiar with vBulletin 4.x and can assist in the growth and development of the forums. Your knowledge will be tested and you will be responsible for managing a majority of our forum.

(5+) "Helpers"
As a helper you will be responsible for assisting and answering questions of those within the community who require assistance. As a helper you are expected to be responsible, mature, and professional at all times.

If you have any interest in the above positions then please do not hesitate to contact me via "PM" or on Skype @ fredwright18

~Looking for Staff~

Hello SA:MP players, High Street's Roleplay is back, we need some staff!
Admins
- Mature
- Age 15+
- SA:MP Admin experience
- Working microphone

Scripter(s)
- Mature
- Age 15+
- Proof of past work

Other Staff
- Mature
- Age 15+
- SA:MP staff experience
- Working microphone
- Friendly attitude

We need staff to join our server, as we are hoping to start an amazing community! Do not miss out!

If you have any interest in the above positions then please do not hesitate to contact me via "PM" or on Skype @ georgepog95

1 friend = 1 week PVIP 5+ friends = 3 monts PVIP!

+Rep me!

• || Hiring Staff & Leaders ||
New Dimension Roleplaying Is looking to Hire the Following:

1-3: Junior Administrator's

POSSIBLY 1: Mapper

3-5: Helper's

1-2: Community Advisor's

REQUIRMENTS: ( Need to have a Working Mic and TS3, Age-15+, Active 2-4 hours a day)

The rest is all factions and family's and are all up for grabs besides the PD, You would only need to make a Application on our forums.

Hello,

I'm in search of scripters in the scope to build up a new community. Currently as we develop this community,we have a RP Server,a CnR Server as partners who aspire to build the community up.

We're in need for non-money demanding,faithful and matured scripters to work alongside with us. When the community grows big,you'll understand why we didn't pay money in the first place itself.

Contact me at my Skype: saai.mahesh for any queries or as a person to work with.

Thanks!

Hello,

My name is Shourya and i have a server.It has 30 slots and is running well.The problem is idk phpmyadmin and Mysql.I need a scripter and a server partner.
My GM is a SF Based Dming Server and has Racing feature when a rcon is online.

My Skype is : shourya.shrivastava1

Thx

Server's IP: 37.59.28.180:9098

I am looking for a Gang Area Script. Like In the Grove (Ganton) they would be green so i want a script that makes Glen Park, Ganton, and LSPD Purple Green and Blue. Please.

My Skype: SeKsHuN--PhantoM

I currently have a GM that I havnt worked on in about a year. All my old scripters are now no longer around.
I'm looking for somone who can help me get my server up on a host and somone to help me further develop with scripting of this RP GM. Any help is appreciated, willing to pay for scripting. Anyone who is dedicated is allso welcome to join my dev team full time when the server gets up

Add me on skype: Cash.Mill

Hi all,

A friend and I are starting up a DM server. We are looking for a scripter who knows PAWNO. You need to have skype, so we can talk (chat, not a call :P) You need to know a lot of PAWNO, and you are willing to script for free. You'll get a Owner and Scripter rank on the server.

The server is a DM server. A DM server we want to make that will blow players minds away. Please do contact me, or add me on skype; adamwalker0092

Thanks, and I hope to hear from you.

Hi all guys,
i need operators,admins and donators in my servers donaters will get special reward

server ips 31.220.27.177:4028 & 107.161.162.147:4013
Forum www.c6battle.url.ph
join now

Hello there everyone!

I am one of the Executive Directors of Intricate Gaming,
We are currently looking for a person that would be interested to be the head of forums and websites, this contains purchasing the domain. If you are interested in this you can either gather up on our teamspeak (IP: 66.150.155.73)
or you can PM me in a private message here.

Hello, members of the SAMP forums,

I'm Daniel (my nickname is 'zombieking'), an experienced PAWN scripter - I joined the SAMP forums in 29/06/2011, shortly after I started learning this scripting language. I've been scripting for a long time now - sometimes free, sometimes paid. I participated in many projects and been hired by several owners to work for them. Nonetheless, I'm still offering these services. If you are in need of a PAWN scripter, contact me through a forum private message and I'll send you a response as soon as possible. However, I won't work for everyone, since I have a strict criteria you must meet: our 'relationship' will be based on mutual respect, since I won't work for an immature person.

The prices of my services are quite convenient but they CAN'T be negotiated. The services I provide range from coding a few lines for your game mode up to a whole game mode or filter script made from scratch. Currently, the only payment method I accept is PayPal, which you will use to pay in the following way: 45% (forty-five percent) as a start, and the rest after the thorough review and completion of your request. I won't list any pricing here since it will vary depending on your request and (sometimes) budget. I reserve the right to reject your request regardless of its nature if: a) I currently can't get it done; b) I don't like your attitude (that is, being immature, rushing me, etc.); c) You are unable to pay for it (including cessation of development, if already started).

Regards,
zombieking

Hello samp members,
I want a scripter make a gamemode im gonna pay for the gamemode

Mapping for money!

Some maps for reference:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sURmoKpJtx0[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ox7FK40H2bk[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtiduSuIrpA[/ame]

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=475165
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=476993

Dear, SA:MP members.
I am on behalf of New Dimension Roleplay. We are small community at the moment and we are looking for new people to join it. Currently, we are looking for Helpers/Advisors/Chief Of Advisor/Server Moderators/Mappers/Scripters/Developers. We have purchased a host from Vortext Servers and successfully purchased TeamSpeak server. We have a forum, as well. We didnt opened the server yet. The gamemode is amazing. Please contact me via a PM for more information. Thank you and good day.