Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

Looking for someone to build (unique) Roleplay community. It MUST be strict roleplay server.
I could do everything about scripting. PM me.

I am the developer and Executive Administrator of Modern Century Roleplay - MCRP. I am looking for a top-notch hoster who is having many experiences in roleplaying. A test of roleplay will be taken.

What you will get:
If hosted tab - Co-Ownership
Else Lead Manager.

You must be sending me a PM about the host. The host should be a good one, providing:
  • 24/7 support
  • MySQL databases
  • Low Pings
  • Good implementation of hosting services
  • A very unusual habit of going down.
The hoster himself must be:
  • Having more than 5 reputation points
  • Must be able to speak fluent English
  • Must be having a Skype id, and be able to be online 3-4 hours
  • Must be having some records of his Roleplaying/Adminship experience with proof
The server is based off in Bone County and Fort Carson. Its a very good script introducing:
  • 13 Factions
  • 10 Family Spots with advanced features
  • Business system - Players are able to rob then
  • Bank System - Players can deposit/withdraw and also rob with a gang of 3+ players
  • ATM System - Players can't withdraw/deposit unless they get an ATM card from bank
  • House System - Players can upgrage/lock/sell/unlock their houses and store guns/money in them
  • Garage System - Players can buy/edit/upgrade and park their cars in them
  • Some very unqiue Mappings
  • Staff Team is very talented and well-natured
  • Got a .com domain
  • Heavy Roleplay experience
  • Phone System - Players can /call/hangup or buy sims for their phones
  • Dealership - Their is a dealership where players can buy cars
  • Y_Ini and Sscanf saving system
  • Objects implemented through Streamer
  • And much,much more (This was just 25% of the gamemode!)
I think thats enough to explain!
Forums: www.mcenturyrp.com

Have a nice day and thanks for reading!

Hi,

I'm looking for someone to register a domain. I and someone else are working on a server. I'm working on the website, I just need a domain for everything to be ready.

Thanks!

I'm in need of administrators to help me out with a huge on-going project, it is some kind of a new concept (No EXP or Monster shit), and there is alot of realism built into the project.

Here is a few of our features, please note that the video of the tornado was in early stage and it is much more optimized and moving around now. We have our own server hardware and a Xenforo forum.

Tornado:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PLF-m4xKXI[/ame]

Loot:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goK4vO5EiO4[/ame]

We are looking for all sort of positions and innovative ideas!

Looking for a mapper who can map stunt zones, parkour, challenges etc.
He/she will be rewarded with admin position and VIP.

He!!o Guyz,

I Am Forum Creator And Web Designing So If You Interested Then PM Me

Looking for Guy to Host for me ts PM me for More Information

Looking for a little server to script for and help out with administrative things in free time, preferably a AMERICAN server.

Giving out ts server 30 slots but getting rewarded it's free but in return I want vip& admin level only for high player base servers

Looking for someone who can provide us Hosted Tab. We got a really nice script (NOT EDIT) made by me. (90k lines). We are paying for an admin rank (Co-Owner). If you are interested in, add me on skype: gregor.kouk

Looking for an Advanced Scripter, Keep reading for more info

WC-RP.NET

West Coast Roleplay

Established Server with playerbase
Hosted Listing
Already made website/server is setup
Custom Script, written from scratch by my old scripter
Vbulletin Forums
Light RP

Or pm me on forums for more information

Looking for some admins in my server. experienced Admins. PM me if you are interested.

Looking for a scripter who is able to update and fix my mysql version. And fix one error. Send me a PM here for more information. Willing to pay some money.

Hello everyone I am Planning on starting a County RP server Med to High RP Level..

I am looking for a Admin team Also Mappers as well. We already have a Scripter and the server will be up for testing in 1 to 2 weeks from now. If you Interested Please PM me or Ad me o Skype NySwat19@hotmail.com..

What we need is 4 Top admins of the server , 4 General Admins and at least 2 Helpers. Admins must Be Mature and not Power Hungry.... All Position Are not Paid. Anyways thank you.

Looking for a mapper who can map stunt zones, parkour, challenges etc.
He/she will be rewarded with head admin position and VIP.

Contact me on skype: live: ssyntax_1

Hi Guys i Am Looking Donaters Admins And Operaters in my servers
servers ips: 31.220.27.177:4028 & 107.161.162.147:4013
Forum www.c6battle.url.ph

Hello, I am Das Harkishan and soon I will start up a new server.
So, for now I am looking for a pro scripter who can help me in making some difficult and unique script/ filterscript.
I am willing to pay.
You can contact me on Skype or FB.
FB: dasharkishanjan5@gmail.com

Hey guys,

I am looking for someone who can make me just forums and can host it for free hosting service. The forums for a TDM server and who like to be my partner, he need to take care out of forums. Adding the selections, Topics stuff and creative person who do stuff neatly.

Partner will be reward with Level 5 administrator on a hosted & tab great TDM server.

I won't hire anyone who have 30- posts on this forums because i don't need scammers or hackers. So if you like, please send me a MSG here.

Thanks in advance!