Pawno Crashing

I don't know why, but my AMX just disappeared recently so I tried to compile the .pwn, But whenever I did it, it'd work on it for about 5 seconds and then just say its crashed, can anyone help please? :l

You probably made some messed up code and forgot to close it or it overloads the gamemode.
You'll need to figure this out by yourself and go through ALL of your code, and find the exact problem.
Feel free to use 3rd part applications to find this error, for example the closed brackett fixer and etc.
Too many errors could also crash it when the complier dosen't find an exact way to describe it.

If you want, post your code and I'll see what I can do with it, if its not TOO long.

maybe missing { or }

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullseyeHawk
Посмотреть сообщение
You probably made some messed up code and forgot to close it or it overloads the gamemode.
You'll need to figure this out by yourself and go through ALL of your code, and find the exact problem.
Feel free to use 3rd part applications to find this error, for example the closed brackett fixer and etc.
Too many errors could also crash it when the complier dosen't find an exact way to describe it.

If you want, post your code and I'll see what I can do with it, if its not TOO long.
Uhmm.. I think it might be too long..
"94713 Lines long"..

Some times when compiling my scripts the pawno crashes / doesn't respond for like 2 minutes then starts to work again and it says compiled and my stunt server is 111,912 lines long.

The 'freeze' from the pawnocc is regular when you have a lot of lines. The pawnocc is generating AMX lines that the server can read and respond to. If it crashes during the compiling it's due to a script error that seems logical to do for the Compiler, but as soon as he prints it out and attempts to "optimize" it, during that time it finds an unexpected error.