Banned for using a controller

I just got banned for playing samp with a controller. wtf is this world coming to? i cant believe this shit...
I have never heard of such a thing, is 0.3z gonna be all about Anti-joypad

Nobody likes people playing on Joypads. That's why programmers in here are trying to detect if player is playing on Joypad, to make a gameplay fair for the other people, which are using keyboard and mouse. That's why we're on PC version, not console. We might get a function to disable Joypads for SA-MP, so be prepared, also it's up to the server owners what they do with player using Joypad. You simply, just get banned, and I cannot see the reason to post it in here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swisher
Посмотреть сообщение
I just got banned for playing samp with a controller. wtf is this world coming to? i cant believe this shit...
That's what I've thought when you posted this stuff here on this 3z RC scripting section. Btw, the reasons why you've been banned is mainly because Joypad was restricted on the server. I was playing there too for practicing shooting on the 3z version. Joypad allows auto aim which would effect well as 3z allows anti lag-shots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordz™
Посмотреть сообщение
the reasons why you've been banned is mainly because Joypad was restricted on the server
What is all this nonsense

This has nothing to do with 0.3z scripting...

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
What is all this nonsense
Nonsense? Joypad now gives almost 100% accuracy, it's unfair against players who don't use the joypad.

that's like saying 'i just got banned for using aimbot. stupid server.'
what are you so surprized about? using a joypad gives you an unfair advantage, it's normal that the admins will ask you to disable it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by im
Посмотреть сообщение
what are you so surprized about? using a joypad gives you an unfair advantage, it's normal that the admins will ask you to disable it.
How the fuck do you disable using a controller
When i Switch to mouse + keys settings I have no aim whatsoever.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
How the fuck do you disable using a controller
When i Switch to mouse + keys settings I have no aim whatsoever.
LEARN to play PC games like other people do, with keyboard and mouse. It's not a console.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-N-Z
Посмотреть сообщение
LEARN to play PC games like other people do, with keyboard and mouse. It's not a console.
I wouldnt be caught dead playing with mouse and keys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by im
Посмотреть сообщение
There has always been a bug that if your using joypad , player with mouse and keys can shoot any direction and a target will lock on you and take 100% of the damage if you are anywhere near that player. I've been playing with that unfair advantage for more than 6 years. I dont think I'm going to toss my controller out and start piddling with mouse and keys because some lame admin decided to ban me from his Exclusive Server.