Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

NEED BETA TESTERS!!!
BLACK CLOUD GN!

Just wondering if anyone would be interested in helping test a script I'm writing?
- Server will be up 24/7
- Will be fixing bugs when told about them
- Adding stuff and changing stuff as required/asked
- Will be setting up website this weekend

The gamemode:
- The gamemode I'm making is a server from memory from many years ago and contains:
- Deathmatch
- Team Deathmatch (gangs)
- Money Grub
- plus much more

Future:
- Adding a rob function
- Adding cops
- More

Address: 27.50.71.17:7777

Need a guy who can do some minor changes to my server and fix some small bugs will be paid through paypal

looking for a Hoster.. 24/7 or 6:00am-12:00am online [Asia timezone]

reward: Co-Owner, Credits, Partner Forever (if.. you are loyal)

Hello, my name is Leonardo and I'm one of the 2 owners of Advanced Gaming. We are a community that is giving players the ability to get more experience out of a game than normal. We offer a few modified games for our players. Right now we are searching for someone who has a custom script, but no money for a host to join us!

What do you get by joining us?

Well you get this:
  • A host
  • Forums on our website (phpBB, SMF or MyBB, your choice)
  • Full ownership over your server, no disturbance by our community, only overview from time to time.
  • We'll take only the amount of donation money we need for the host, the rest will go to you.
  • Advanced Gaming Community staff will be there to help you whenever you need help.

Are there any requirements for me to join?

Yes, yes there are, if you don't meet the following requirements don't bother to contact us then.

The requirements are:
  • Have a custom script, WE WILL NOT ACCEPT EDITED GAMEMODES.
  • Be at least 14 years old.
  • Be mature.
  • Must know how to speak English fluently, having proper grammar is also a big requirement.
  • Have previous experience with running a server.
  • Must know to listen to your players.
  • Be active.

Contact

NOTES

Our community is still new, meaning that we're still working on our servers, and also our homepage.

We're also going to review you, your gamemode, and anything that's necessary before accepting you.

Also, make sure that we won't ask you for your .pwn file, you're going to upload the .amx file onto the host yourself, DO NOT upload the .pwn one, thanks.

Ascension Roleplay is looking for DEVELOPERS. We are a high standard roleplay server with experienced and dedicated staff. If your interested register an account on our forums and complete the application. Developers must have plenty of EXPERIENCE, working teamspeak and a working microphone is preferred.

ADD ME PERSONALLY ON SKYPE bowdownfkers URGENT SPOT NEEDED!

Developer Application: http://ascension-roleplay.com/forums....php?f=96&t=67

I need, a scripter Urgant.

I need, a registeration system removing and one replacing it.

It must fit my Current MySql database.

add stueycow123 on skype.

Looking for a pre-well experienced MYSQL Scripter.

Paid work-- For all the work you do.

Full Time Scripter-- Needed.

PM me for details.

Looking for a paid job!I can Map,Test Gamem0de's and do alot of other stuff!Contact me by skype:alexo1213
or PM me!

We are looking for new scripters. The scripter will get payed from 25usd to 50usd a month. You need to apply on our forums http://internationalrp.comyr.com/ind...-applications/

How are we going to pay you?

We are going to use paypal. If you get accepted you will recive 10usd first of the month if you earn 25usd.
And if you earn 50usd you will get 25usd first of the month. When you are done you have to show the work and ill give rest of the money. I want a permanent scripter.

Regrades Daniscape

Hello ,

I'm one of the server directors of Next Life Roleplay. I'm happy to say that we're looking for developers.
This includes, forum developers, pawn developers(really needed).

We are also looking for server investors, which will be greatly rewarded!
I'm looking forward to see a forum pm or a message on skype: live:brian_wolfe1.

(Please note! Developers will not be paid with real money, they will get a "developer position!")

Website and software developing for $$. The accepted payment is ONLY by using PayPal. ALSO I"M DOING SCRIPTING SERVICES.

Software developing persist of:

- Email sending software
- Website browser software
- Reporting software
- More ideas on request. {Ideas that got to do with databases are not accepted as they would request a major and big payment}

Website development persist of:
- Profession designs
- High definition templates
- High definition logos made by me for your request.

Scripting services persist of:
- Bug fixes
- Filterscripts
- Gamemodes (Already made)

Please contact me as soon as possible because I'm really in need of $$ to finance my server.

You can contact me:
► PM me here on forums ◄
► Add me on Skype: Nikola_No3

delete

Voltage Gaming Roleplay Owner is looking for a hoster and if he can, a hosted tab!
Our server is going to have a good playerbase.! Our website is hosted on SMF (domain - .com). You will be rewarded with Server Co-Owner rank and all donations goes to you.

Contact Information:

Reward,
Gregory - Community Owner

Dear members,
After scripting and sweating for months we finally decided to open our server. Need4Drift is not only a server, it's a community as well where you can make friends and meet new people. We offer you the best quality of mappings and a gorgeous server where you can spend your free time in. Need 4 Drift isn't sticking to one subject, but it has more subjects like drifting, deathmatching, stunting and much more - everything to make you feel like you are home. We assure that we can emphasize you that this server is one of the most outstanding server that you -ever- played in your history. Need 4 Drift is an innovation of the history, so make use of it!

Mappers
We are looking for professional mappers that are experienced in making stunt maps or drift maps, PM me if you have any experiences. Add me on Skype: Aarabnordin

Server website:
http://www.need4drift.tk

Server IP address:
95.211.180.224:7827

I'm looking for a Dutch scripter that can teach me some basics, add me on Skype : Aarabnordin

I'm buying a stunt/dm/drift gamemode for 10 dollar!

Looking to start up and manage a professional RP community, with at least one more person. Someone who has knowledge in scripting and can work on development with myself without any issues at all. Essentially I'm asking if anyone here would like to join me in creating a server, something unique for people to enjoy not just the same old GM edits.

Please send me a PM on the SAMP forums if you feel you could take on the job of assisting me create the server and community. The following requirements are a must have:

- Mature, professional composure.
- Experienced with pawno.
- Open minded and willing to contribute.
- Friendly, easy going person.
- Fluent with English.

If you are all of the above are you, don't hesitate to send me a PM and tell me about yourself and why you would like to help me out with this project.

I'm looking for the mapper, please help me, my skype: cold_road

Hey, i have VPS, so all my servers are running fine
But still i need some forum/website/hosted tab things...
Looking for investors
  • San Fierro Cops And Robbers
  • Call Of Duty - World At War

Looking for a scripter who knows a complex amount and is experienced. Please PM me and I need proof of your works in any way you can provide.