Whats wrong with my PC temperature?

Hey guys, my friend told me that my PC temperatures are high.

Is he right or my PC is just slow?

The only thing that's high is the GPU's temperature.

What the heck, i bought my videocard 1month ago.

If you are idling (no games running or anything), then your GPU is a running a little too hot. But its not anything to worry about at that temp. AMD cards (especially the lower-end ones) are notorious for running hot and loud.

In catalyst control center, is the fan speed set to manual? If so, you might want to set it to auto.
Also, it seems that you're using the stock intel cooler for your CPU, you might want to upgrade to a 212 EVO because a 48c idle temperature isn't normal for an intel CPU.

1)
Check the Resource Monitor and try to find "coin-miner" or "Miner". When you do, disable it (suspend). Many computers get that crap, which opens background files and gets your process & etc.. overheated, plus the vent might go crazy.

2)
Check if your vents are working 100% and nothing is in its way, like hair or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtakillerIV
Посмотреть сообщение
The only thing that's high is the GPU's temperature.
The only thing that's high is me XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck
Посмотреть сообщение
In catalyst control center, is the fan speed set to manual? If so, you might want to set it to auto.
Also, it seems that you're using the stock intel cooler for your CPU, you might want to upgrade to a 212 EVO because a 48c idle temperature isn't normal for an intel CPU.
/thread.

That is all there is to it. That, and if it gets too hot, your PC will safely turn off anyway, nothing to worry about here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justsomeguy
Посмотреть сообщение
/thread.

That is all there is to it. That, and if it gets too hot, your PC will safely turn off anyway, nothing to worry about here.
Safely? I've had a PSU explode due to not getting any air, if that's what you mean by safely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck
Посмотреть сообщение
Safely? I've had a PSU explode due to not getting any air, if that's what you mean by safely.
Really? That is strange, check your BIOS settings. A proper computer should not just let shit 'explode'..