Mapped in wrong spot

Hello i mapped a very nice custom interior for a server and I did it in the air. I need to now reset every single object to ground level and move it over to LSairport any suggestions?

Delete the old map & make a new one in the location you want.

You can't actually move ever simple object, so you need to remap it.

You can move a map fairly simple with a little bit of code, but if you want to change the orientation (angles) then that's a whole different story. Say, if your maps is at -50, 100, 1080 and you want it to be at ground level, say 300, -2000, 10 then the only thing you need to do is add 350 to x, subtract 2100 from y and subtract 1070 from z.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
You can move a map fairly simple with a little bit of code, but if you want to change the orientation (angles) then that's a whole different story. Say, if your maps is at -50, 100, 1080 and you want it to be at ground level, say 300, -2000, 10 then the only thing you need to do is add 350 to x, subtract 2100 from y and subtract 1070 from z.
Yes that is possible but only if there are less objects in his map,but if the map contains much objects,then it is better to re-map it instead of wasting all the changing the coordinates

there are many programs where you can use a macro to add text, you could even create a small script in pawn to work out and print the new co-ordinates into a text file

You can try as this

new Float:movex = 1000.0;
new Float:movez = -1000.0;

And at each object line add something like this.

CreateObject(objectid,100.0+movex,100.0,100.0+movez,0.0,0.0,0.0);

So it moves that object for 1000.0 coords around the map for example.

Hope you got what I mean