GTA Sa Object Not Showing [REP ++]

Default objects from GTA SA any is not showing why .. Please help me any screens (I censured the server name becouse it's a advertistment )

Pictures: http://zaslike.com/viewer.php?file=v...ldl4a0qnqc.png http://zaslike.com/viewer.php?file=8...wvof5eoi8s.png http://zaslike.com/viewer.php?file=1...ztuqqg2o9v.png

I have only mapped over burger or over in POlice Park...THat is default objects from GTA Sa please help me rep ++ !!

Could it be that you changed textures on that building/object?

If so could it be the case that you removed the original building and only placed (back) the LOD object? (those
aren't visible when in (close) range)

Or are those object you did not modify at all?

Hope this helped you a little.

Have u RemoveBuildingForPlayer anywhere in your Code?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littl3j0hNy
Посмотреть сообщение
Have u RemoveBuildingForPlayer anywhere in your Code?
That was what i was thinking to, that he modified it and then only placed back the LOD instead of both.
(if you remove a building with the map editor to 'respawn' it yourself with custom text of images, then
it removes two objects most of the time. The normal object and a LOD version.)

Check your code for any lines such as RemoveObjectForPlayer and paste them here for us, please.

in any times he removing :/

Are you perhaps in a virtual world? Or maybe set to a certain interior and it is saving? If so, create a command like such:

Код:
CMD:vwreset(playerid,params[])
{
   new Float:x, Float:y, Float:z;
   SetPlayerInterior(playerid, 10);
   GetPlayerPos(playerid, x, y, z);
   SetPlayerVirtualWorld(playerid, 0);
   SetPlayerPos(playerid, x, y, z);
   SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_NEWBIE, "Your virtual world has been reset.");
   SetPlayerInterior(playerid, 0);
   return 1;
}
Something of the sorts, to set your interior and virtual world to zero. Maybe this will load your objects. If it isn't a VW/Interior problem, then it may be a RemoveObjectForPlayer problem, check under OnPlayerConnect to see if you have anything of the sorts there. If so, I suggest making all those RemoveObjectForPlayer lines a comment by using '/*' '*/' If none of these are the case, please let me know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BornHuman
Посмотреть сообщение
Are you perhaps in a virtual world? Or maybe set to a certain interior and it is saving? If so, create a command like such:

Код:
CMD:vwreset(playerid,params[])
{
   new Float:x, Float:y, Float:z;
   SetPlayerInterior(playerid, 10);
   GetPlayerPos(playerid, x, y, z);
   SetPlayerVirtualWorld(playerid, 0);
   SetPlayerPos(playerid, x, y, z);
   SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_NEWBIE, "Your virtual world has been reset.");
   SetPlayerInterior(playerid, 0);
   return 1;
}
Something of the sorts, to set your interior and virtual world to zero. Maybe this will load your objects. If it isn't a VW/Interior problem, then it may be a RemoveObjectForPlayer problem, check under OnPlayerConnect to see if you have anything of the sorts there. If so, I suggest making all those RemoveObjectForPlayer lines a comment by using '/*' '*/' If none of these are the case, please let me know.
It is (nearly) impossible that it will be a Interior ID error (the outer world is interior id 0) and same goes for
the Virtual worlds, because in the screenshot's he showed that he was on a vehicle.
And to get them in a VW you have to script that intentionally (same goes for interior id's btw).

I think if he did that, that he then already realized what he did
But anyway, thanks for thinking along.