Need Help Pliz

I need help, if the player presses the keys H + K will bring him to Kick.
Thanks in advance for any help.

Up Pliz Hellppppp

1) dont bump threads
2) nobody can help you without knowing the script you are using, snippits of code, etc etc etc

If someone can help you, they will. If they can't, they won't. I wouldn't hang out doing nothing until someone DOES help...because they may not be able to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisersouse
Посмотреть сообщение
1) dont bump threads
2) nobody can help you without knowing the script you are using, snippits of code, etc etc etc

If someone can help you, they will. If they can't, they won't. I wouldn't hang out doing nothing until someone DOES help...because they may not be able to.
I have you build me the code, if the player presses the keys H and K together it will give him kick.

Up ? Pliz Pliz Pliz Pliz

Not possible with pawn script Sry

Possible, in the community where Crash topple player server, it gives him a castor (This is clear from 0.3x-R2) but it also sends a message to all player received kick because he tried to bring down the server

No. there aint any way to check if the player presses the 'k' button. If someone had or going to make a inc or something like that to check other keys, it might be possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie scripter
Посмотреть сообщение
No. there aint any way to check if the player presses the 'k' button. If someone had or going to make a inc or something like that to check other keys, it might be possible.
Okay Okay, but I want to know if it is possible if something running software Samp-Crasher This gives him kick, and if it is possible you can build me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilay65
Посмотреть сообщение
Okay Okay, but I want to know if it is possible if something running software Samp-Crasher This gives him kick, and if it is possible you can build me?
You have two choices! Yay!
1- ******
2- Search button