[Plugin] CTime Library

great

Same as the above user reported. Also, if you "CTRL+C" the console it crashes.

I have a problem with the plugin.
Код:
Loading plugin : CTime
Failed
What i am doing wrong?
I am using windows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admigo
Посмотреть сообщение
I have a problem with the plugin.
Код:
Loading plugin : CTime
Failed
What i am doing wrong?
I am using windows.
Freshly compiled on Windows. This one runs successfully - http://www.solidfiles.com/d/c57af24e0f/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark™
Посмотреть сообщение
Freshly compiled on Windows. This one runs successfully - http://www.solidfiles.com/d/c57af24e0f/
Thanks
EDIT: Fixed

nice job!

I was thinking RyDeR, that this plugin gives a new function 'Wait (seconds)'. So it freezes the whole server's execution for 5 seconds? Can not you make a new function which freezes the execution only for a playerid? Like

pawn Код:
WaitEx(playerid,seconds);
I wish that can happen. Well great work man. The plugin is full of awesome functions!

Quote:
Originally Posted by [HLF]Southclaw
Посмотреть сообщение
That's not really relevant to this plugin. It's for formatting timestamp data into human-readable strings.
However, you can do what you described by returning 0 on OnPlayerConnect, it will stop their client interaction with the server as long as OPU is returning 0 (the equivalent of being paused really)

I've only found one use for the Wait function, and that is a small delay between connecting or spawning multiple NPCs with one of the plugins.
Well thanks Claw! I understand that mate. It doesn't have anything to do with it. For me WaitEx could be really useful as i dont need to use second timers and i can let a playerid wait for couple of seconds before executing a code.

A function is more better as compared to the method you described.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
You can't make a specific player wait to execute code as you can't run code for specific players, everything runs on one thread one thing after another. If that thread is paused (with a wait() function for example) the entire server will stop.

Check out this thread for more info: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=257660

If you want an easier way to write timer code, check out y_timers. That library decreases the amount of writing you need to do for deferred or repeated functions.
Dayum! Thanks for all the information Claw. I learned a lot. I guess i will end up using y_timers for all that purpose. Well thanks bro!

Without looking at the CTime plugin source, I jump to the assumption that the plugin does not interfere with which modifiers you use. Better open up the file f:\dd\vctools\crt_bld\self_x86\crt\strftime.c and see which version it is. As the page you linked to says, support for modifiers in yellow was added in C99. Compile with that

I get this:
Код:
[21:36:49] Server Plugins
[21:36:49] --------------
[21:36:49]  Loading plugin: CTime
[21:36:49]   Failed.
I would try to re-compile the plugin, but I don't know how to do that!

Already tried with the files provided above, but no luck. Any help?

Код:
Segmentation fault
when I use this plugin :/

and ./makefile does not work just bunch of errors.

Dev Tools is installed.

[root@host IGSS]# cat /etc/*release*
CentOS release 6.5 (Final)

downloaded and error detected. the program can't start because msvcr100d.dll is missing from your computer.
any ideas?

how to change the day in another language? (month, day, ..)?
Thu = Stř
Thuesday = Středa
Jan = Led
January = Leden

* For example, in Czech ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinStar
Посмотреть сообщение
how to change the day in another language? (month, day, ..)?
Thu = Stř
Thuesday = Středa
Jan = Led
January = Leden

* For example, in Czech ?
Vљak si jebnutэ -_-

Recompiled with Visual Studio 2013 if anyone wants to use .NET framework 4.5+ only.

http://www.solidfiles.com/d/ca5fcbcc3f/CTime.dll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marricio
Посмотреть сообщение
I get this:
Код:
[21:36:49] Server Plugins
[21:36:49] --------------
[21:36:49]  Loading plugin: CTime
[21:36:49]   Failed.
I would try to re-compile the plugin, but I don't know how to do that!

Already tried with the files provided above, but no luck. Any help?
I got exactly the same problem, downloaded the 'latest' version and also tried to re-compile the plugin, witout luck.
Anyone which can help me out here? I am stuck!

Does Unix count and leap year?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes, unix timestamps "just work" thanks to lots of very clever people and lots of hard work, it's kind of like magic.
Thanks for the video, it was fun to watch.

How to convert Unix timestamp to different format than Sun Oct 30 23:21:51 2011? Eg. I want to convert timestamp to day. month. year. hour:minuteecond. Similar function exist in PHP, it's date, eg. echo date('m/d/Y', 1299446702);