Free Host SA:MP

1freehost.eu

Premise:
1freehost.eu free born as a host and will be until the end, there is no kind of gain, there is no advertising and does not accept donations .
We are not a company , there is a large organization, we are not computer experts , we are only 2 boys (one Italian and one Serb ) who started this project as well to spend some time .

Server Information :
We use a dedicated ovh from 4 GB , so nn you expect some kind of powerful machinery , however, we have seen that holds up very well the server knows : mp lag and all in all is at an acceptable level , indeed , in my opinion good. , There protection against DDoS attacks at the server through a firewall made ​​available just by OVH .
1freehost.eu has only 2 directors, I dedicate myself to the organization and operations of the server , as well as for support, instead the ' other guy just follows the forum in terms of aesthetics and safety .

The story:
1freehost.eu was founded in July 2013 by my idea to create a free host where nn those who have the financial ability , for those that start with sa: mp , or for those seeking a second server for cw or workouts that can be hosted, without any constraint monetary , all ' beginning of the project I was alone , then as the project progressed was also added another administrator who helped me a lot with the forum since I am denied , to date we have 150 members , 1 global mod , 1 moderator , moderators and 6 under test.

Safety:
To protect your script there is a mandatory rule which is to uppare only amx file , protected by AntiDeAmx , once up the gm is locked so that you can download, open, delete from ' host if not with the the dedicated root permissions .
And ' implied that if you do not trust you had for xxx reasons , nobody forces you to ask for the ' host.

Limitations :
1freehost.eu not being an organization of professionals, but a simple server " home " can not afford to host many servers , maximum 40 / 50 , so if a server is not used, or is used very little, if locked for more than a week , if unknow for more than a week without asking for support , the servers are first suspended , and a week later removed to make room for others who request it .

The future:
Obviously 1freehost.eu will not be forever , we will go forward until the time available to him to enable or until nn there will be major problems that hinder us to the point of saying " but who we do it ? "

Conclusions:
We accept any suggestions or constructive criticism provided it is to make our project as functional as possible .
We also accept candidates possibly staff with experience in handling samp server and forum , thanks to everyone 's attention.

You need a good website.. already hundreds of server hosted and a test server.. for be trusted

From what I could see, you're using free forums with a PES 2012 background. Plus, no effort was put in your "company". I don't think anyone's going to trust you and become partners with you If you put no effort in your little "company". You can advertise it here, but once again I don't really think that anyone's gonna take your services seriously.

Spend cash on your thingy.

@ iJumbo: You're absolutely right, but I do not understand a lot of websites, I only provide a nice dedicated, if someone wants to help me create a great site I'd love to.

@Twizted: I agree with you, but maybe you did not understand that I offer free host, no fee, so I have little interest in creating a compelling website, although I'd have it! unfortunately I am not a professional sites

Quote:
Originally Posted by toi
View Post
@ iJumbo: You're absolutely right, but I do not understand a lot of websites, I only provide a nice dedicated, if someone wants to help me create a great site I'd love to.
If you have money we can do it..

I'm not going to pay for a website, already spend money for the dedicated.
Maybe if someone interested in a free host you could repay a kindness creandomi a website.

Website is a tool for begin famous.. a advertisement tool all shuld start from a website
and a good designed website will attract users. you MUST pay for a website if you want your company be famous

and with ****** SEO

Nobody will take you seriously if you do not have a website so that is a good place to start. Also people may ask questions such as why can you not afford a site but afford to host servers at a semi-professional standard?

You have all jumped to the conclusion that he/she is trying to start a hosting company (for free) and therefore needs a professional website in order for people to trust him/her, however nowhere in the original post was that stated.

Perhaps he/she is not looking to start a hosting company but merely has some available space on their server and would like to help people out?

Granted, the original post was not very clear, but there's not really any need to be rude when you are the ones who have jumped to conclusions without trying to clarify.

@toi: Advertise it in your signature and tell people to PM you for details, and then post (useful) posts in some threads and I can guarantee you will get people PMing you. There are lots of members around here who are looking for free hosting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potassium
View Post
You have all jumped to the conclusion that he/she is trying to start a hosting company (for free) and therefore needs a professional website in order for people to trust him/her, however nowhere in the original post was that stated.

Perhaps he/she is not looking to start a hosting company but merely has some available space on their server and would like to help people out?

Granted, the original post was not very clear, but there's not really any need to be rude when you are the ones who have jumped to conclusions without trying to clarify.

@toi: Advertise it in your signature and tell people to PM you for details, and then post (useful) posts in some threads and I can guarantee you will get people PMing you. There are lots of members around here who are looking for free hosting.
You have made ​​it very clear my position, it is so very own!
I'm not going to create a professional website to give host sa: mp, but I only intend to give some servers who can not afford it

4 years ago I met sa: mp, I immediately fell in love with this game, but I did not have the financial ability to buy a server, then went ahead with programs like Hamachi, no-ip, to live my server.
Today I have a job, I have the possibility of having a dedicated, and I remember when I could not afford it, then I asked myself ... why not give something to those who can not afford it? so I always pay Ђ 49 per month, or 1 server or 30 servers does not change.

For English language you are right, not all know Italian, but today ****** translator works wonders fact is that I am using.