SA-MP 0.3x R1-2 client/server update (optional)

pls fix some bugs with kick function

Use SetTimer

in the Next Version:
Mod Resources. good ideia. no?

I would like to see, that they will allow players to download "files/items" when you connect. As that would open alot of doors. And would make samp mor active.

Quote:
Originally Posted by $mooth
Посмотреть сообщение
I would like to see, that they will allow players to download "files/items" when you connect. As that would open alot of doors. And would make samp mor active.
+1 very good

Quote:
Originally Posted by $mooth
Посмотреть сообщение
yeah what about them with bad internet connection?
they'll just wait for hours downloading the file and disconnect if it takes too long.

EDIT: got -rep for this post, faith in humanity = lost.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalcor
Посмотреть сообщение
That never worked reliably.

pawn Код:
forward KickPublic(playerid);
public KickPublic(playerid) { Kick(playerid); }

KickWithMessage(playerid, message[])
{
    SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFF4444FF, message);
    SetTimerEx("KickPublic", 1000, 0, "d", playerid);
}
Put that in your script. Now use KickWithMessage(playerid, "Bye!"); instead of SendClientMessage, Kick.
Why don't you make a KickEx() built in or something instead of using this idea as many newbie scripters wouldn't know what to do unless they read this thread or something.

Galera to qerendo colocar no meu servidor samp quando a pessoa se teleporta fazer um som tipo de quando o player vai tunar o carro no gta normal. Quem puder me ajuda ae agradeзo

Server list fix is well appreciated.

Thanks for the fixes!

sa-mp team Slots will be increased?

Vlw pelas dicas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalcor
Посмотреть сообщение
It's not a bug. It's intended behaviour. Kick() will cancel all pending packets and ignore any further messages from the player.

This had to be done for security reasons.
fix for that:

set a timer before the kick and after the message, and boom, player gets the message, AND gets kicked

Nice thanks

Thanks for update

Nicee

its good

i enjoy this up date a lot i love it

Nice

Awesome