Checkpoint doesn't show on mapped interior

Title Says All: Checkpoint doesn't show on mapped interior

even when im near, i can still see the message but the checkpoint doesn't show

Picture:

is there any possible to let the checkpoint show on mapped interior?

It shouldn't make a difference. Can you show the function you're using to create the checkpoint?

Checkpoints have never worked on server-created objects. There's no fix for this. Use a pickup.

pawn Код:
//Checkpoint Define
#define CP_CinemaMain 1

//MaxPoints
#define MAX_POINTS 2

new Float:checkCoords[MAX_POINTS][4] = //area check of checkpoint
{
{2176.2717,-1041.3190,2195.3367,-1009.4326}//Cinema Robbery
};

new Float:checkpoints[MAX_POINTS][4] = //Checkpoint coordinates where checkpoint will show
{
{2179.6057,-1036.0186,1015.9160,2.0}//Cinema Robbery
};

new checkpointType[MAX_POINTS] =
{
CP_CinemaMain//Cinema Robbery
};
thats my checkpoint

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP2
Посмотреть сообщение
Checkpoints have never worked on server-created objects. There's no fix for this. Use a pickup.
I'm fairly certain I have had checkpoints work on server-created objects in the past. Although, I'm probably thinking of something else.

i have 1 tried on created also on mapped interior it was fine but here it doesn't here's the picture, because i tried everytime there is a mapped interior i know that the checkpoint is flying but its still wroking but on the cinema is not working which also not showing anything

Mapped Picture that checkpoint is working

MAX_POINTS should be 1, CP_Cinema should be 0, don't know if that would change anything.

You have other checkpoint overriding current checkpoint's areas, make sure the area is small enough for the CP you can see in 1st picture ( red dot on radar specifies you being in another checkpoint's area )

Problem Fixed!

I forgot putting different Virtual World and Interior, thanks to all who tried to help