[Plugin] Streamer Plugin

Useful plugin, Thanks!

There you go!, Good job.

Код:
[17:14:39]: Server crash caused by native CallLocalFunction() called at address 0xA1E4 in 'gamemodes/xxx.amx'
[17:14:39]: Call stack (most recent call first):
[17:14:39]:   0x0000992c()
[17:14:39]:   0x0018c23c()
[17:14:39]:   public Streamer_OnPlayerConnect()
Please fix the error, the server reboots by it...

pawn Код:
Streamer_AppendArrayData(STREAMER_TYPE_3D_TEXT_LABEL, HouseData[pickupid][E_HOUSE_LABEL], data(?), PlayerName(playerid));
What data i should use to change 3d text? I mean text of it.

What's wrong with this one:

Код:
UpdateDynamic3DTextLabelText(Text3D:id, color, const text[]);
I don't think there is an enum data item for 3D label text. I even checked the source, and it seems there isn't any there. The array data is only used to add additional playerids, interior IDs and virtual world IDs to the array of an item.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basssiiie
Посмотреть сообщение
What's wrong with this one:

Код:
UpdateDynamic3DTextLabelText(Text3D:id, color, const text[]);
I don't think there is an enum data item for 3D label text. I even checked the source, and it seems there isn't any there. The array data is only used to add additional playerids, interior IDs and virtual world IDs to the array of an item.
Oh, i just failed. That's not my hour to think, heh! Forgot about that one, sorry.

Incognito, will be the adaptation plugin for 0.3x?

P.S. Sorry for my bad English.

Is the current version compatible with 0.3x?

the plugin is 0.3x compatible.

I realized if I use the following codes, the server will get crashed:-

pawn Код:
public OnGameModeInit()
{
    Streamer_VisibleItems(STREAMER_TYPE_OBJECT, 800);
}

public OnPlayerDeath(playerid, killerid, reason)
{
    Kick(playerid);
}
Well, maybe it's not a serious bug, but maybe for those who have anti fake deaths, etc, are very serious bug.

Sorry for my bad english.

Hey, incognito, will streamer be updated for 0.3x version? xD I yes, i have a suggestion:

I have in my GM, some objects, that use "AttachObjectToObject", can you make:
Код:
AttachDynamicObjects( object1, object2, Float:OffsetX, Float:OffsetY, Float:OffsetZ, Float:RotX, Float:RotY, Float:RotZ, SyncRotation = 1);
I don't know if the AttachObjectToObject will work if i will CreateDynamicObject, instead of CreateObject.

Ever since the 0.3x update for my server, CreateDynamicRaceCP hasn't been showing up for me.

Here is the code:

Код:
dcmd_cptest(playerid, params[]) {
    new Float:x, Float:y, Float:z;
	GetPlayerPos(playerid, x, y, z);

new cp = CreateDynamicRaceCP(type, x, y, z, nextx, nexty, nextz, size, RACE_VW, -1, playerid, 300.0);
	new str[250];

format(str, sizeof(str), "createCP(%i, %f, %f, %f, %f, %f, %f, %f, %i, %i, %i, %f);", type, x, y, z, nextx, nexty, nextz, size, RACE_VW, -1, playerid, 300.0);
	SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xCC00CCFF, str);

if (IsValidDynamicRaceCP(cp)) {
	    SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xCC00CCFF, "Valid");
	}
	else {
	    SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xCC00CCFF, "Invalid");
	}
}
In a test run, I get these messages:

[14:30:21] createCP(0, 131.800003, -67.800003, 1.578125, -1820.863159, -586.642333, 16.188741, 8.000000, 4, -1, 0, 300.000000);
[14:30:21] Valid

But I see no checkpoint. I have ensured I was in the correct VW and near the coords 131.800003, -67.800003, 1.578125. I looked at the server log and no error messages show up. Any idea what's going on?

PHP код:
new Text3D:Driver3DText[MAX_PLAYERS];
//
Streamer_SetIntData(STREAMER_TYPE_3D_TEXT_LABEL,Driver3DText[playerid],E_STREAMER_WORLD_ID,MAX_PLAYERS+1); 
Код:
*** Streamer_SetIntData: Invalid data specified
What? O_o No manual setting of virtual world for 3D text?

No, even though it would be only additional 6 lines in the source.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basssiiie
Посмотреть сообщение
I set the draw distance and streaming distance to 1500.0 on the screenshot, CellDistance was 1501.0. The weather ID was 18. The weather is important too, because with other weathers you'll only be able to see up to 700 meters or so. It really depends on the weather. Weather IDs 13 to 18 should be allowing up to 1500 meters.
It's important to note that if the cell distance is set higher than the object's streaming distance, then the object will still be confined to a single cell. The default cell size is 300.0, and only the current cell and adjacent cells are accessed on each update, so that would mean that the object's true streaming distance is a maximum of 600.0 rather than 1500.0. If the streaming distance is higher than the cell distance (which, by default, is 600.0), then the object will be placed in the global cell and will be visible anywhere on the map. However, as I've noted in the first post, this should be done sparingly since the global cell does not benefit from spatial indexing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rscaerzx
Посмотреть сообщение
I realized if I use the following codes, the server will get crashed:-

pawn Код:
public OnGameModeInit()
{
    Streamer_VisibleItems(STREAMER_TYPE_OBJECT, 800);
}

public OnPlayerDeath(playerid, killerid, reason)
{
    Kick(playerid);
}
I really doubt that has anything to do with the streamer plugin. Load the crashdetect plugin to see what is causing the script to crash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edvin
Посмотреть сообщение
Код:
AttachDynamicObjects( object1, object2, Float:OffsetX, Float:OffsetY, Float:OffsetZ, Float:RotX, Float:RotY, Float:RotZ, SyncRotation = 1);
I don't know if the AttachObjectToObject will work if i will CreateDynamicObject, instead of CreateObject.
It's not possible without something like AttachPlayerObjectToPlayerObject.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDraw
Посмотреть сообщение
PHP код:
new Text3D:Driver3DText[MAX_PLAYERS];
//
Streamer_SetIntData(STREAMER_TYPE_3D_TEXT_LABEL,Driver3DText[playerid],E_STREAMER_WORLD_ID,MAX_PLAYERS+1); 
Код:
*** Streamer_SetIntData: Invalid data specified
What? O_o No manual setting of virtual world for 3D text?
Use Streamer_SetArrayData or Streamer_AppendArrayData.

I've put up r84, which mainly just has some minor bug fixes and improvements:

Quote:

- Improved callback hooks in include file
- Fixed draw distance bug with CreateDynamicObjectEx
- Fixed area detection bug when a player is moving at a high velocity
- Made objects update automatically when EditDynamicObject is called
- Made moving objects update automatically when GetDynamicObjectPos and GetDynamicObjectRot are called

any Idear about this -> 0.3x SetObjectMaterial Bug

I check it before with SetDynamicObjectMaterial, but its the same problem ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incognito
Посмотреть сообщение
It's important to note that if the cell distance is set higher than the object's streaming distance, then the object will still be confined to a single cell. The default cell size is 300.0, and only the current cell and adjacent cells are accessed on each update, so that would mean that the object's true streaming distance is a maximum of 600.0 rather than 1500.0. If the streaming distance is higher than the cell distance (which, by default, is 600.0), then the object will be placed in the global cell and will be visible anywhere on the map. However, as I've noted in the first post, this should be done sparingly since the global cell does not benefit from spatial indexing.
Ah! Thanks for the info and the update! I'll check out the update tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incognito
Посмотреть сообщение
Use Streamer_SetArrayData or Streamer_AppendArrayData.
Oh, thank you
And...Yeeeah! Nice update ^_^

very good update

Incognito in the future, can you make a vehicle streamer ? or just update this to be able to stream vehicles? will be great.

And thanks for the update.