Stuck in tutorial

Here are the codes:

Код:
		if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pTut] == 0)
	    {
			gOoc[playerid] = 1; gNews[playerid] = 1; gFam[playerid] = 1;
			TogglePlayerControllable(playerid, 0);
   		    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_LIGHTRED, "You will now proceed to the Tutorial.");
   		    SetPlayerInterior(playerid, 1);
   		    SetPlayerVirtualWorld(playerid, (playerid + MAX_PLAYERS));
   		    SetPlayerPos(playerid, 1.71875, 30.4062, 1200.34);
   		    SetPlayerCameraPos(playerid, 1.519, 33.851, 1199.59);
   		    SetPlayerCameraLookAt(playerid, 1.71875, 30.4062, 1200.34);
  			TutTime[playerid] = 1;
	    }
Somehow I just get stuck inside the tutorial.

Here too:

Код:
	if(TutTime[i] >= 1) //THE TUTORIAL, /readrules
			{
			    TutTime[i] += 1;
			    switch(TutTime[i])
			    {
			        case 3:
			        {
			        	SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW2, "|____ Server Rules ____|");
                 		SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW2, "READ THESE RULES. NOT OBEYING THEM WILL GET YOU BANNED.");
                 		SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW2, "Ignorance is no excuse - all of the stuff in here you need to know.");
                 		SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_RED, "If you break any of the rules outlined here, you will NOT be unbanned.");
			        }
			        case 14:
			        {
			            SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW, "|____ Deathmatching ____|");
					}
					case 16:
					{
					    SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW2, "This server is a RP server which stands for Role Playing.");
           	        	SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW2, "Deathmatching, or DMing, is not allowed. Deathmatching means killing someone for no");
                 		SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW2, "reason, without any in-character justification. If you just want to fight, there are");
                 		SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW2, "other servers for that. Here, if you want to kill someone, you need to have a reason.");
                 		SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW2, "Violating this rule will get you kicked. Doing it over and over will get you banned.");
                 		SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW2, "Don't worry, though. There's plenty of reasons to kill people around here.");
                  		SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW2, "Pretending to RP a crazy person or a badass cop killa does not give you reason to Deathmatch anyone.");
					}
					case 30:
					{
					    SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW, "|____ Don't Be Stupid ____|");
					}
					case 32:
					{
					    SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW2, "This server is for people ages 17 and up. How will we tell? If you talk like an idiot,");
                		SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW2, "you are one, or you just act 12. Don't type like an idiot; try to put some effort into");
                		SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW2, "things like grammar and spelling. HY GUZUER LTS GO TO MAT PNT, K? is not acceptable here.");
                		SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW2, "And don't act like a retard either. You know what it is - don't do it. And if you");
		         		SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW2, "don't know you're acting like one then you'll probably get banned.");
					}
			        case 50:
			        {
			            SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW, "|____ Cheating & Abusing ____|");
			        }
			        case 54:
             		{
                 		SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW2, "There is to be no cheating, hacking, exploiting, or any other stupid shit.");
                 		SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW2, "We're here to have fun, not to 'win' or get an unfair edge over the other players.");
                 		SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW2, "If you see someone cheating, please use /report to let us know, and we'll stop it.");
                 		SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW2, "Do not make a bunch of new characters and take their money. We will notice. It is");
                 		SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW2, "not cool.");
                	}
             		case 74:
             		{
                 		SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW, "|____ Drivers Don't Shoot. ____|");
             		}
             	    case 76:
             		{
                		SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW2, "If you are driving ANY VEHICLE do not shoot. Shooting from the driver");
						SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW2, "seat gives you auto aim and increased rate of fire. It's broken and unfair");
						SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW2, "and it's also bannable.");
                	}
             		case 96:
             		{
                	 	SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW, "|____ Carparking/Bladekilling ____|");
		 			}
					case 98:
             		{
                	 	SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW2, "Carparking is when you run someone over with your car and then park on top");
						SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW2, "of that person, causing them to lose health. If you do this at all, even if");
						SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW2, "the person does not die, you may be banned. Bladekilling is when you use the");
						SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW2, "blades of a chopper to kill people. This, along with crashing planes into people");
						SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW2, "is bannable.");
   					}
             		case 118:
             		{
                	 	SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW, "|____ Gang Violence ____|");
					}
                	case 120:
             		{
                	 	SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW2, "There are gangs on this server and the activity on the server revolves around them.");
                	 	SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW2, "You have the most fun when you're in an official gang or running around as a group");
                	 	SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW2, "so try to hook up with one, it makes a huge difference. And if you're the victim of");
                 		SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW2, "gangs or crime in general, /call 911.");
             		}
             		case 140:
             		{
						SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW, "|___Chicken Running and Logging ____|");
					}
					case 142:
					{
						SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW2, "Chicken running is using sprint and rapid movement [zig zagging, circling]");
						SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW2, "to exploit lag in order to avoid getting shot. Also in this category are things");
						SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW2, "like running in and out of interiors to avoid getting shot. Another important");
						SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW2, "rule is --do not log to avoid death or arrest--. Again, not RP and bannable.");
					}
					case 162:
					{
            	    	SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW, "|___Language & Advertising ____|");
            	 	}
             		case 164:
             		{
               	  		SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW2, "We'd like you to use English in any chat. This is an english language server.");
               	  		SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW2, "If you want to talk with someone in your own Language, use the /w or /sms commands");
                 		SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW2, "Do not advertise for other servers. It's retarded and you know it. Do not use the word 'Heat'");
                 		SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW2, "in /ad, everyone knows what it is and you will get fined for it. Try to come up with something creative");
             		}
                    case 184:
             		{
                	 	SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW, "|____The End ____|");
             		}
             		case 186:
             		{
		        		SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW2, "Congrats for making it to the end.");
          				SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW2, "If you need any further help use /n to ask any game related questions.");
                	 	SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW2, "The tone of these rules is a bit harsh, but they aren't unreasonable.");
                	 	SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW2, "To involve yourself in the community and for more info, check out the website");
                	 	SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW2, "www.rdzgta.com");
           	 		}
			    	case 196:
			    	{
						TutTime[i] = 0; PlayerInfo[i][pTut] = 1;
						gOoc[i] = 0; gNews[i] = 0; gFam[i] = 0;
						TogglePlayerControllable(i, 1);
						MedicBill[i] = 0;
						SetPlayerSpawn(i);
						SpawnPlayer(i);
			    	}
			    }
			}

Where is placed first piece of code?
Where is placed second piece of code?

Are all messages from tutorial displayed for correct player?