Cops Refill system

I want create a checkpoint and when cop go into checkpoint and they will show u 1. Health & Armour 2.Weapons 3. Vehicle.

and can u tell me where i get this code or tut?

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=187229

Stop scripting a gamemode if you have no knowledge of basic stuff.

hater gonna hate but i am not gonna stop. i will try and practice make u perfect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleSmith
Посмотреть сообщение
Stop criticizing if you have no knowledge on HOW to LEARN OR TEACH

Quote:
Originally Posted by sscarface
Посмотреть сообщение
hater gonna hate but i am not gonna stop. i will try and practice make u perfect.
Exactly man! Dont worry about asking for scripts, you learn from it , try this: https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/How_to_Create_a_Dialog and put it under OnPlayerEnterCheckpoint

you need, a include of streamer for that so you can create a 1 checkpoint also because streamer checkpoint is the easiest way to make.
pawn Код:
#include <a_samp>
#include <streamer>

//Definition of CP so it wont give you undefine CP!
new CP;

public OnGameModeInit()
{
//if you know, how to make 1. it should easy to make more
CP = CreateDynamicCP(Float:x, Float:y, Float:z, Float:size, worldid = -1, interiorid = -1, playerid, Float:distance = 100.0);
return 1;
}

public OnPlayerEnterDynamicCP(playerid, checkpointid)
{
if(checkpointid == CP))
{
//Your dialog code here
}
return 1;
}

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Quote:
Originally Posted by sscarface
Посмотреть сообщение
He didn't say stop scripting, he said stop scripting a gamemode.

Scripting a gamemode from scratch requires basic knowledge, and if you don't have that, you should read upon the PAWN language it self, and look at some simple examples at the wiki - you shouldn't go here and ask questions for every thing you want to do; they're probably answered already anyway.

If you're not qualified to script a gamemode, try something even simpler to start with - maybe just modifying an existing gamemode.

Oh, and "practice" can't be done unless you have an answer to your questions. Scripting is like math: If you don't know what 2 times 2 is, you won't be able to practice it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreativityLacker
Посмотреть сообщение
Stop criticizing if you have no knowledge on HOW to LEARN OR TEACH
I think you'll find I do have knowlege, he was begging for my CnR script!

HostName: KyleSmith's Cops and Robbers [V11.1]
Address: 91.121.97.26:7794

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarzI
Посмотреть сообщение
He didn't say stop scripting, he said stop scripting a gamemode.

Scripting a gamemode from scratch requires basic knowledge, and if you don't have that, you should read upon the PAWN language it self, and look at some simple examples at the wiki - you shouldn't go here and ask questions for every thing you want to do; they're probably answered already anyway.

If you're not qualified to script a gamemode, try something even simpler to start with - maybe just modifying an existing gamemode.

Oh, and "practice" can't be done unless you have an answer to your questions. Scripting is like math: If you don't know what 2 times 2 is, you won't be able to practice it.
This ^ - You really shouldn't script a gamemode from scratch if you have no knowlege at all.

Like LarzI said, edit a filterscript, look on wiki etc. Build your knowlege then create a gamemode.

It's like learning how to ride a toddlers bike but going straight in and riding a massive 1000cc motorbike.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I think you'll find I do have knowlege, he was begging for my CnR script!

HostName: KyleSmith's Cops and Robbers [V11.1]
Address: 91.121.97.26:7794

This ^ - You really shouldn't script a gamemode from scratch if you have no knowlege at all.

Like LarzI said, edit a filterscript, look on wiki etc. Build your knowlege then create a gamemode.

It's like learning how to ride a toddlers bike but going straight in and riding a massive 1000cc motorbike.
Yes, he does that also to mine, he was begging for my SF-CnR Script. and all after i dont want to give the script and start swearing and keep mumbling.

Quote:

PS: Sorry For Bumping