About zcmd!!!

Hey,

I am real tired about this sh*t!, I have created a lot of commands with ZCMD, without any errors or anything. But it will never work ingame!!!! All time when I type ingame a command, I will see the message: SERVER:UNKNOWN COMMAND.

It makes me tired, its anoying, do anyone know why it never works by me?

Here are some examples of my command..

PHP код:
CMD:disarm(playeridparams[])
{
    new 
str[128], id;
    if(
PlayerAcc[playerid][Log] == 0) return SendClientMessage(playeridCOLOR_ORANGE"You are not logged in, please login first.");
    if(
PlayerAcc[playerid][Admin] >= 2)
    {
        if(
sscanf(params"u"id)) return SendClientMessage(playeridCOLOR_ORANGE"You must be type /disarm <playerid>");
        if(
id == INVALID_PLAYER_ID) return ErrorMessages(playerid2);
        if(
PlayerAcc[playerid][Admin] < PlayerAcc[id][Admin]) return ErrorMessages(playerid3);

ResetPlayerWeapons(id);

format(strsizeof(str), "You have succesfully disarmed %s(ID:%d)"GetName(id), id);

SendClientMessage(playeridCOLOR_YELLOWstr);

format(strsizeof(str), "Admin %s(ID:%d) disarmed you."GetName(playerid), playerid);

SendClientMessage(idCOLOR_REDstr);
    }
    else return 
ErrorMessages(playerid6);
    return 
1;

Hope anyone can give me more info about this,..

Thanks

My questions:

1. Are the commands scripted in a filterscript or gamemode? Because if it's a filterscript, maybe you forgot to load it into the game.
2. Are you at any admin levels at or higher than 2? Because players with admin level lower than 2 will receive the message you scripted.

Its a filterscript, I have it already loaded. I am not admin, but other simply commands, as /healme that is enabled for all players, dont work to, nothing works for me. It makes me angry,

Try removing the 'return' in the 'else return ErrorMessages(...)' Maybe it would work.

Already tried man

Damn, then I should try importing your command into a filterscript of mine and try using it in my server. I'll be back.

Wait a minute.
Is that rip of RomAdmin command?
anyways, Is your gamemode using strcmp.

Is the command actually being called in the first place? If it is them make sure the ErrorMessages function returns 1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romel
Посмотреть сообщение
Wait a minute.
Is that rip of RomAdmin command?
anyways, Is your gamemode using strcmp.
My gamemode is using strcmp, but I have 1 minute ago My OnPlayerCommandText delete, and strcmp is now gone of my gamemode, but it still didnt work