SetCameraLookAt, etc (Tutorial System)

Okay, so I am trying to edit the tutorial system I currently have

but when I take the coords, I always screw it up for

SetCameraLookAt, and etc. Can someone help me with getting the coords for these desired places, and etc.

I know I should post at the Script request or something. But if someone can help me, please PM me or reply!

With SetPlayerCameraPos you set position of camera and with SetPlayerCameraLookAt you set the position where camera should look XYZ Rotation, only you set positions

See that's where it confuses me..... can I just use the same coordinates for both and for SetPlayerPos because when I do it just goes too a white screen, it's stupid. lol

Look, for example, you want to set camera look from isometric view in Cluckin' bell, you set position of camera at X+10 Y+10 Z+2 (example) XYZ are coordinates of Cluckin' bell and then you set look at to X Y Z of Cluckin' bell, camera would be 5m on X and Y coordinate and 2m on Z coordinate from Cluckin' bell, and with look at you set where it should look at

See, that's confusing...

I have an issue understanding people well. So it's kind of hard to understand you. Haha.

Oh lord, look you have an apple on coordinates X=0 Y=0 Z=0 and orange on X=5 Y=5 Z=5, With SetPlayerCameraPos you set position where camera should be, lets imagine camera as an Arrow, So with SetPlayerCameraPos you will set that arrow on some position, lets say now X=10 Y=10 Z=10, now with SetPlayerCameraLookAt you will set position where that arrow should point, if you set X=0 Y=0 Z=0 It will point on Apple and if you set X=5 Y=5 Z=5 it will point on orange, that is for camera too, if you set X=0 Y=0 Z=0 your camera would look at Apple and if you set X=5 Y=5 Z=5 your camera would look at orange. Understood now?

Sorry for double post but can you understand now?

Sadly, nope.. Sorry

programing is not your life style, especially something in 3D space

I like scripting, I have done it since 2009... It's just some things take me forever to understand... U know?