[Tool/Web/Other] Map editor: (ALL SA-MP VERSIONS) with removebuilding support.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [UE]Milan
Посмотреть сообщение
one more question..how to re-edit a map again after closing the editor? and again opening?
You'll have to either "Import .pwn" or copy the map data and click "Import Paste"

I still use this mapeditor, even thouhh it contains several bugs, mta just doesn't cut it anymore! With this I can place objects with extreme accuracy.
Now to business, how can I get the test function to work?

Is there any way to scroll through all objects that you have placed(the objects in show code) I have to go through about 2000 objects and "Point Camera At Coords" isn't easy with lots of objects

Excellent editor!
How do I map inside an interior, I can't seem to find out how to do it.

I have took the time and made a detailed guide on how to use this. CLICK I also have a written thread on the forums. CLICK. I also have a guide on how to map a custom interior. THREAD VIDEO

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireCat
Посмотреть сообщение
Bug:
When you "duplicate" an object from the default gta sa map, then delete the default one, the rotation of the duplicated object will be 0, so you have to rotate it. But it shows the rotation as the default one.
Can you fix this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [HLF]Southclaw
Посмотреть сообщение
You'll have to either "Import .pwn" or copy the map data and click "Import Paste"
To be honest, there should be an option to where it should automaticly save or atleast load it from its last edit..

Are you able to remove objects inside interiors?

Most of the interior stuff is stored in gta_ing.img instead of gta3.img. But this editor doesn't have a problem with that, as interiors works just fine. The problem Southclaw mentions are related to Burglary interiors, which are used in the Burglary sidemission in Singleplayer. Those interiors are furnished by external scripts, and thus those objects do not show up in the editor. Safehouses and other interiors are just fine.

I just checked it, and 24/7's don't have most of their furniture either. I'm not sure why, to be fair. Maybe the external scripts too? Might be for the AI and object interaction or something like that?

I recieve a message: "Access violation at address 6BBB9D5C. Read of address 6BBB9D5C" when trying to start editor.exe on windows 8, had no problems on win7.

My max objects is only 18628 - I cant use any objects from 0.3e why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [TC]XxJuggaloxX
Посмотреть сообщение
My max objects is only 18628 - I cant use any objects from 0.3e why?
Try re-downloading SA-MP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanny
Посмотреть сообщение
Try re-downloading SA-MP.
Friggin hero. Thank you.

This editor is pretty cool but its complicated!!! MTA is better but MTA needs only the remove buliding function!

How to add custom.img to this? Becouse i cant find the way

How to resize objects?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgi166
Посмотреть сообщение
How to resize objects?
You can't, because SA:MP don't have this feature.

Great, thank you very much.

Please update download link.

This doesn't work on windows 8 huh?