Server works for 1 hours then not responding?

Server works for 1 hours then not responding?
can someone help me plzzzz.

Give more information.

Is it " Connected Joining The game " and then nothing else happens?

Then its probably fault of your host or big problem in script. Maybe you ' ve added too many filterscripts in server.cfg

olny 12 fs's and yes when it joins says Joining and never joins so i have to restart the script and i dont have a hoster i just host it myself...

Quote:
Originally Posted by [A]ndrei
Посмотреть сообщение
olny 12 fs's and yes when it joins says Joining and never joins so i have to restart the script and i dont have a hoster i just host it myself...
only 12 Filterscripts? You gotta be mad, disable each filterscript slowly and find if its the filterscripts.

Only 12 filterscripts? LOL

That's a lot, try to implement some into your main script.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronKillz
Посмотреть сообщение
Only 12 filterscripts? LOL

That's a lot, try to implement some into your main script.
And that will help how?

total is 16 scripts im not dumb and i disabled one by one and still nothing do i need a hoster or soemthing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [A]ndrei
Посмотреть сообщение
total is 16 scripts im not dumb and i disabled one by one and still nothing do i need a hoster or soemthing?
I don't think its about the hoster, you should disable all filterscripts for once and try.

Disable all filterscripts and ensure that all of your plugins are up to date, to match your SAMP server version.

ok so i take off all fs's then try to play? but in my gamemode i have Streamer ZCMD too.