MySQL help.

Hey. Basically I am going to get a server hosted soon.I have read that the mysql plugin basically gives all the player stats in an online webpage (which should come with the host)
Can you add the mysql configuration to the server after it has been scripted? Or is it better to do it before?

Quote:

I have read that the mysql plugin basically gives all the player stats in an online webpage (which should come with the host)

I don't think you know what MySQL is. You can make stats save, you can make web pages that show data from mysql databases, etc ... The host isn't gonna give you anything except the ability to use a mysql database.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinner
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't think you know what MySQL is. You can make stats save, you can make web pages that show data from mysql databases, etc ... The host isn't gonna give you anything except the ability to use a mysql database.
Yeah thats what I mean. One of the hosts says "mySQL" as one of the added options, I just wanted to know if its easy to add mySQL in a normal script without mySQL , or if you have to start it all off again