Best screen recorder?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikep
FRAPS only lags if you don't know how to set the FPS.
my fraps lagged me at the christmas event, because I set it to record at 25fps. I didnt know that it actually changes the fps to 25 D:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seif_
If Fraps lags you, your computer sucks.
Amen.

Quote:
So thats why I lag. I usaly get around 30-40 fps without fraps, and with it I'm lucky to get 20

I can't even tell the difference with my FPS when I'm recording.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avenue
Quote:
So thats why I lag. I usaly get around 30-40 fps without fraps, and with it I'm lucky to get 20
well fraps does knock about 10 to 20 fps off when its recording, from what ive seen.

70fps off, 50fps on for me.

Only Fraps )

High Quality & High FPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrik
Only Fraps )

High Quality & High FPS
i know a free site where you can get the real fraps for zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal_Smith
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrik
Only Fraps )

High Quality & High FPS
i know a free site where you can get the real fraps for zero
Omg, you're craaazy man...
Just to download via torrent (P2P) dumbass :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarzI aka. GloZzy
Omg, you're craaazy man...
Just to download via torrent (P2P) dumbass :P
I smell someone trying to influence.

I use ZD Soft Game Recorder Version 2 cuz 3 sux :P ! And render the movie with sony vegas :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiakMike
I use ZD Soft Game Recorder Version 2 cuz 3 sux :P ! And render the movie with sony vegas :P
I also use version 2. Great program

FRAPS

You guys probably haven't heard about ZD Soft Game Recorder which is what I'm using atm . I mean at times it gets laggy while recording but it makes your video size small and able to speed up your time in making your movies. But selection video bit rate from Low - High will vary on how many FPS you can record from.. like for etc.. video bit rate at low would help it from not lagging, medium will lag rarely but mostly smooth, high lags mostly but good video quality.

I've tried ZD, but it lagged as hell...
Why not use a movie editing software for fwd?

Mhm.. I know there is another one which doesn't lag but it cost money an there isn't many.. free stuff for it. Which is that Planet Game Cam I had the older versions and they where awesome they make the movie files even smaller and video quality better you can choose options like what format you want it to be in video bit rate and etc.. also can put your own Watermark on the video.. which is really neat for movie making. Yea if anyone can get one you should link us or something so we can all use it that be nice and btw this program totally rocks out FRAPS.

http://www.planetgamecam.com/