Help with boxes

Ok, if i want to use any message box then it wont work, i bring some pics for example

Those are few examples, but it happens with every filterscript that i use . Can anyone help me with these?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subwoofer
Посмотреть сообщение
Ok, if i want to use any message box then it wont work, i bring some pics for example

Those are few examples, but it happens with every filterscript that i use . Can anyone help me with these?
This is because your dialog ids are conflicting just move your dialog filterscript like garhouse to the top of others in server.cfg. Eg

Gamemode0 base 1
filterscripts garhouse othershit

Idk if that really is a problem but worth a try

I hope this helps
-FalconX

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******
Посмотреть сообщение
That won't help with dialog conflicts, it will just shuffle the conflicts around. You'll have to manually go through all the code and find and correct where two dialogs use the same number. Or get a library that does it all for you.
it even happens when i have only one filterscript with the box and BTW what library should it be that does it all for me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FalconX
Посмотреть сообщение
This is because your dialog ids are conflicting just move your dialog filterscript like garhouse to the top of others in server.cfg. Eg

Gamemode0 base 1
filterscripts garhouse othershit

Idk if that really is a problem but worth a try

I hope this helps
-FalconX
Yo, it helps!! Thank you so much . You get Rep+ 140% XD. No doubt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subwoofer
Посмотреть сообщение
Yo, it helps!! Thank you so much . You get Rep+ 140% XD. No doubt.
Glad it helped you mate

-FalconX