Textdraw question

Hello,

I made a duplicate of the health bar. But I have to set the textdraw centered, else it will cross over my whole screen.
But how can I decrease the textdraw so it goes from right to left instead too the middle what it does now, both sides go smaller instead of the right size, like the health bar.
Maybe somebody know a tutorial for this or know how it works and can example it me.

Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roel
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello,

I made a duplicate of the health bar. But I have to set the textdraw centered, else it will cross over my whole screen.
But how can I decrease the textdraw so it goes from right to left instead too the middle what it does now, both sides go smaller instead of the right size, like the health bar.
Maybe somebody know a tutorial for this or know how it works and can example it me.

Thanks.
That will be done in OnPlayerUpdate(playerid) what you have to do is get the health of the player and put set the string or just show the textdraw according to the health, like if health is 50 it shows half textdraw, and I think it's the BOX setting in textdraw.

Take the help of the following script and check OnPlayerUpdate.

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=153255
-FalconX