[GameMode] StreetRod SA-MP v1.0 Beta

wrong in the skin selection texdraw, dialog disappears.

there is a bugg in this gamemode man, when connecting.. you see that tuned car jumping with hydraulics... but sometimes(most of the times) it just keeps hanging there... it says: loading your garage... but it doesnt loads the garage... i already searched for the bugg at onplayerspawn and onplayerconnect but cant really find it... could you please fix this bugg cuz its really annoying

Quote:
Originally Posted by niels44
View Post
there is a bugg in this gamemode man, when connecting.. you see that tuned car jumping with hydraulics... but sometimes(most of the times) it just keeps hanging there... it says: loading your garage... but it doesnt loads the garage... i already searched for the bugg at onplayerspawn and onplayerconnect but cant really find it... could you please fix this bugg cuz its really annoying
Have you download the recordings folder?

yes, and i putted it in: npcmodes/recordings/alltherecordingsofyou

i hope that is the right folder...

also as i asked before, how to see the steering wheel inside the car? like in the video... wut button should i press?

Indeed, this same bug happens, and has since the texdraw buga, tell me what is Multiplayre gamemode or single?

Good work with this bro!

Nice work

Amazing Gamemode

GR8 gamemode

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mteck
View Post
Indeed, this same bug happens, and has since the texdraw buga, tell me what is Multiplayre gamemode or single?
yeah, it looks like this GM is only for Single player use... cuz only for ID 0 EVERYTHING works fine... when being ID 1 or higher, it doesnt works... when connecting it says loading your garage..., and for ID 0 it DOES, but higher IDS, NOPES doesnt works... it just keeps at the jumping car , also i am trying EVERYthing i can but still cant find the bugg , also i dont wanna change too much cuz i dont wanna screw the GM XD

anyways if ANYONE knows how to fix this DAMN bugg, also i HOPE the maker of this GM can fix this cuz he knows every function the best etc, pls fix it and reupload the download link with the good one, also if you need a tester for ID 1 and higher, i wanna help, cuz this GM ROCKKSSS XD

anyways PLSSS fix

greets niels

how to set up race ? my npc can't move ??

really nice! I remember this game

Its good

amazing script

Very nice gamemod and original :O

I got an Bug if you have bought a car then youll go to the garage en then the car doesnt show and the menu with hit the road ? can u help TNX

BTW! F**** COOL GM! for the first part

Awesome!! Very cool and good thigs! 10/10...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapsodyR55
View Post
I got an Bug if you have bought a car then youll go to the garage en then the car doesnt show and the menu with hit the road ? can u help TNX

BTW! F**** COOL GM! for the first part

I have this bug too. And car at game start doesn't jumpin'.

why i can not download it?file not found!

Gamemode is bugged, when buying a car it explodes on top of the interior.