Hosted tab list

Hey,

Maybe I'm dumb by asking this, but I'm just wondering when game-mp.com allows people to register accounts again and pay for a hosted slot in the hosted tab list. Has anyone got any idea, and if they're not planning on doing this in the near future, is there any way I can obtain a hosted slot an alternative way?

Thanks in advance.

From color host

Till date, they havnt announced anything of bringing back registrations, though keep checking their site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samp_India
Посмотреть сообщение
From color host
Does color host also sell hosted slots separately or do I have to pay for an entire server there if I want my server to be in the hosted tab?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphos
Посмотреть сообщение
Does color host also sell hosted slots separately or do I have to pay for an entire server there if I want my server to be in the hosted tab?
They only sell Hosted Tabs if you buy a game server with them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphos
Посмотреть сообщение
Nobody besides Game-MP (a SA-MP-run service) sells, or is allowed to sell, hosted tab listings.

Presumably they'll be back when the number of servers on the list drops below a certain amount (usually from servers shutting down, lack of payment etc.) however when this happens is unknown. For now you'll have to resort to other types of advertising.