Initiating a unique roleplay project!

Not needed.

Come on my Teamspeak:

I'll be interested to speak to you.

173.208.250.140:9987

Wait, so all you've done is create the MySQL base (takes about 10 minutes) and you want funding, scripters, and mappers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_Wilson
Посмотреть сообщение
The people I will need at the moment are:
  • A person that can fund the server costs.
  • Scripters that can efficiently create scripts and communicate using the English language.
  • Mappers that can effectively create interiors as well as exteriors.
So basically, you're going to do shit all, not even PAY for the server, and claim to be the 'owner'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP2
Посмотреть сообщение
So basically, you're going to do shit all, not even PAY for the server, and claim to be the 'owner'?
hurr durr, I can script efficently of course, please don't post on this thread if you're not interested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameskmonger
Посмотреть сообщение
Wait, so all you've done is create the MySQL base (takes about 10 minutes) and you want funding, scripters, and mappers?
You shouldn't really judge from a post of what I've done, I've created more then just a base and I've been working on it for weeks. I've looked over from time to time over the script, tweaking certain areas and redesigning the system over time. The script is around 3000 lines in length.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
hurr durr, I can script efficently of course, please don't post on this thread if you're not interested.
Erm, last time I checked I'm allowed to post in any topic I like. You aren't a moderator.

You really think someone's going to pay for YOUR server, while you do nothing? lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP2
Посмотреть сообщение
Erm, last time I checked I'm allowed to post in any topic I like. You aren't a moderator.

You really think someone's going to pay for YOUR server, while you do nothing? lol.
Ahaha, you're hilarious with your attitude.
Nevermind with this thread, leave it to die as I have found a community.

Wasn't trying to be hilarious. I think you're the one that's having a laugh mate.

No need to get cocky at everyone that posts an idiotic topic without thinking it through.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Ahaha, you're hilarious with your attitude.
Nevermind with this thread, leave it to die as I have found a community.
Hahah, made me laugh. No offence dude, but... you dont "find" community... community finds YOU.

Lol.