[Tool/Web/Other] Useful plugins

delete it

Description would be nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norn
Посмотреть сообщение
Description would be nice.
yeah but from the other side, u can click the link and there's your description

Also maybe instead of "usefull plugins" (not all plugins are that usefull...) you could name it "The big plugins list" or something smillar to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamer_Z
Посмотреть сообщение
yeah but from the other side, u can click the link and there's your description

Also maybe instead of "usefull plugins" (not all plugins are that usefull...) you could name it "The big plugins list" or something smillar to it.
Why? I mean i didn't included 2 plugins because they are not useful I think all this are useful?

Quote:
Originally Posted by System64
Посмотреть сообщение
Why? I mean i didn't included 2 plugins because they are not useful I think all this are useful?
yeah but for example my INI plugin is not that usefull compared to pawn alternatives, and there are alot of more 'unneeded' plugins,
The ini plugin was my first plugin ever made (or EasyBMP, one of them)

Okay, you're right, I changed it to List of all plugins, but I really don't know why it isn't changed?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Okay, you're right, I changed it to List of all plugins, but I really don't know why it isn't changed?
you have to ask a mod cuz in Vbulletin it's disabled for us ;P

I don't know who is mod :P
It doesn't show in bottom of board like on SMF :/

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I hate this moderators that delete topic and didn't say why they deleted it! Go away!
If they delete it it means that you should make it again.
If you really want this list, take your time and edit this wiki page: https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Server_Plugins

@System64: You want to get banned? I'm pretty sure it's not allowed to re-create a deleted topic. However, ask permission to edit the wiki page like [NoV]LaZ said.

No, I don't want ban but I wan't respect!

And how can I edit that topic hahah?

My plugin is here
sorry for my bad english XD

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
No, I don't want ban but I wan't respect!

And how can I edit that topic hahah?
If you want respect, your going about it all wrong in my book. Recreating a deleted topic will earn you nothing respect wise.

Honestly i find this topic to be completely redundant, and apparently so did a moderator. We dont really have an extreme amount of plugins in this section, so browsing for plugins is pretty damn easy. You've essentially copy and pasted here! If you were to put more work into the topic, like providing detailed descriptions of the plugins and usefulness ratings, then that would be a different story of course.

Respect comes from hard work :P. Go do some research and get your hands dirty to earn this respect you wish for! If you have any questions about any of the plugins, send a PM and i'll help you out.

My ScriptPlayer Topic is here, however it was discontinued a while back. Links are dead/removed..

I appreciate that you believe it was useful, however the project is dead, and wont be returning. I would like to see it removed from this list, just to save time for people looking for useful plugins.

Thanks.

sux

Kyosaur - ...
Pghpunkid - Removed
Slice - wtf?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Kyosaur - ...
Pghpunkid - Removed
Slice - wtf?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Kyosaur - ...
Pghpunkid - Removed
Slice - wtf?
I dont believe i said anything that if facepalm worthy :P. Everything stated was 100 percent true. This is completely redundant due to this forum having a more then capable search feature:

To find every single plugin, all you need to do is use the search feature and select the "[plugin]" tag. This completely filters out all the questions / discussion information. Once you do this, you get roughly a little more than 2 and half pages of content. Hardly enough to need a list in my opinion (If there were a lot more plugins, and stuff was buried due to this, maybe).

You can also search for plugins from a particular author, just like you have listed them all.

I was not trying to be mean and undermine your work, i was just giving criticism to help make this a bit more useful. I apologize if it came off the wrong way.

Edit:

Dude no need to delete it, you could just work on it a bit more and offer things like i suggested in the previous post. Things like informative descriptions about the plugins, and accurate usefulness ratings.

I see no one doesn't respect my work, fine delete this than!

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I see no one doesn't respect my work, fine delete this than!
Why didn't you just leave it as it was before, instead of re-creating an already deleted topic.. lol...

This could of been useful, if you merely added a description to the plugins and categorised them into their types (example).