[GameMode] San Fierro Cops-Robbers-RPG v1.0

only error i've found so far is the Jizzy club, it wont let me rob it.

keeps saying i'm not in the red circle. but i am in the circle when i hit /robstore

other then that. good job on this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by =WoR=Bruno
View Post
Then your friend is nab... -.-'

This is the correct way:

...as it is on the script already.He just need to check the defines about irc on the script...
no my friend is not a nab he was just telling me of a other irc port you can use that dost not make him a nab why do you kids and i say kids because only kids would say things like nab but any who irc ports 6667 and irc port 8067 can both be use to have your irc bots to connect to irc that's what i was trying to tell that guy beside i know stevo127 and i know he would not like his gamemode topic on the samp forums to turn in to a big fight so lest stop here and now ok thank you That's All Thanks Again From Tom_Fox Server_Owner Of Tom's Server's

Will test.

Please help

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmed73
View Post

Please help
check the version of your compiler and the server.

gud job

nice game mode. Already seen that many servers from ' internet list ' using this gamemode , but named it ' John's SFCNR' for example.

Same to me. Fix the register system.

It works if you actually PLACE ALL THE FILES I GAVE YOU in the correct places.

That crash is happening because you did not put the SFCRRPG folder into the scriptfiles folder.
This question has been answered many times, learn to read previous posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevo127
View Post
Because i made it when i was bored. And my main aim all along was to get a script like this out there.
hey stevo can u make this differnet for me through teamviwer6 like make it 10 score for police il tell u all please!!!!

6/5, Very detailed, Can't get better

Quote:
Originally Posted by suhrab_mujeeb
View Post
@SampFanss, this script is too old, so better fix things yourself since Stevo stopped support for this GM or maybe busy with his life.
@SuperYoni, you should search before posting, this problem was solved for many people but I guess some people are too lazy to search. Rename the scriptfiiles folder to scriptfiles.
Ok suhrab_mujeeb but are you scripter? if yes could i ask you some question on pm?

Nice GM man! GJ!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SampFanss
View Post
Ok suhrab_mujeeb but are you scripter? if yes could i ask you some question on pm?
Since the scipter isn't providing any support and this was the script where my scripting adventure began, I am providing help related the GM but I am not gonna script or make any piece of script for you.

ok im having a problem installing this mod when i try this comes up:

But this mod worked when i tryed to install it on my pc,but it doesnt work on hosted server,and im using same procedure

SA-MP Dedicated Server
----------------------
v0.3d-R2, ©2005-2011 SA-MP Team

[20:32:37]
[20:32:37] Server Plugins
[20:32:37] --------------
[20:32:37] Loading plugin: irc
[20:32:37] Failed (plugins/irc: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)
[20:32:37] Loading plugin: streamer
[20:32:37] Failed (plugins/streamer: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)
[20:32:37] Loading plugin: sscanf
[20:32:37] Failed (plugins/sscanf: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)
[20:32:37] Loaded 0 plugins.

[20:32:37]
[20:32:37] Filterscripts
[20:32:37] ---------------
[20:32:37] Loaded 0 filterscripts.

[20:32:37] Script[gamemodes/SFCRRPG.amx]: Run time error 19: "File or function is not found"
[20:32:37] Number of vehicle models: 0

You don't have a 'plugins' directory in your server location or you are missing a letter in the spelling or not caring about the capitalization. Just see if you have a plugins directory or not, if yes rename it to 'plugins'.

Hey guys,me and shizms are working on same server.Ive tryed to add that 'plugins' (ofc without '')and still not working,check
----------
Loaded log file: "server_log.txt".
----------

SA-MP Dedicated Server
----------------------
v0.3c R2, ©2005-2011 SA-MP Team

[13:31:00]
[13:31:00] Server Plugins
[13:31:00] --------------
[13:31:00] Loading plugin: irc
[13:31:00] Failed (plugins/irc: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)
[13:31:00] Loading plugin: streamer
[13:31:00] Failed (plugins/streamer: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)
[13:31:00] Loading plugin: sscanf
[13:31:00] Failed (plugins/sscanf: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)
[13:31:00] Loaded 0 plugins.

[13:31:00]
[13:31:00] Filter Scripts
[13:31:00] ---------------
[13:31:00] Loaded 0 filter scripts.

[13:31:00] Script[gamemodes/SFCRRPG.amx]: Run time error 19: "File or function is not found"
[13:31:00] Number of vehicle models: 0

Ive tryed to contact our host,and he said:make sure ur using mod working on LINUX.
Is this mod compactibile with linux?
If yes,PLEASE HELP.I want this mod on our server.I dont get whats problem.Ive tested it on my windows pc and it worked (well,after i registerd and tryed ot log in server would crash,but anyway).Please heelp!!!
If ur feeling helpful,maybe you could install it for us using Team Viewer.If you made it work,you will get admin power

Then go to the server.cfg and infront of your plugins
Code:
plugins sscanf.so streamer.so irc.so

Heh,now it loads 2/3 plugins,it fails on irc.Maybe its because i didnt put any irc inside (pw host etc.)because i dont have any but i already read here that this mod works even without irc.So,why it fails to load game mode:
Loaded log file: "server_log.txt".
----------

SA-MP Dedicated Server
----------------------
v0.3d-R2, ©2005-2011 SA-MP Team

[16:30:02]
[16:30:02] Server Plugins
[16:30:02] --------------
[16:30:02] Loading plugin: sscanf.so

[16:30:02] ===============================

[16:30:02] sscanf plugin loaded.

[16:30:02] © 2009 Alex "Y_Less" Cole

[16:30:02] ===============================

[16:30:02] Loaded.
[16:30:02] Loading plugin: streamer.so

*** Streamer Plugin v2.3.8 by Incognito loaded ***

[16:30:02] Loaded.
[16:30:02] Loading plugin: irc.so
[16:30:02] Failed (plugins/irc.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)
[16:30:02] Loaded 2 plugins.

[16:30:02] Filterscripts
[16:30:02] ---------------
[16:30:02] Loaded 0 filterscripts.

[16:30:02] Script[gamemodes/SFCRRPG.amx]: Run time error 19: "File or function is not found"
[16:30:02] Number of vehicle models: 0

Please dude,do you have xfire?Pm me some private chat so we can meet and live chat.
If you dont want,or cant,please tell me here!!!!
If you want,you can do it for me via Team Viewer and i will give you admin power if it works.Please help!
And one note:MY HOST IS USING LINUX PLATFORM TO RUN SERVER

You don't have the Linux plugin, get it from here.

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=98803