[FilterScript] Meinstad's Dynamic IconMaker
#1

Hello, today I'm going to release one of my FS's.

PHP код:
These script was created by its owner(Meinstad)
_______________________________________________________________________
Credits
:
Meinstad
_______________________________________________________________________
How to install
:
1) Put the IconMaker.pwn and IconMaker.amx into your filterscript folder.
2) Put the .cfg files in scriptfiles into your scriptfiles folder.
3) You're now done!
4) Open your server.cfg file and find: filterscrips
5) Add: iconmaker like these;
_____________________________
|  filterscript iconmaker   |
|                           |
_____________________________
How to use:
1) Login to rcon with /rcon login [YourPass]
2) Follow the step-by-step.
4) Now go to your scriptfiles folder and open, 3DText,MapIcon or PickUp.
5) Copy the code and paste it to a FS or your GM.
Regard'
s Meinstad 
Features:


It's Dynamic
Usefull
Easy to use


I don't have much to say right now.

Will proberly update the topic later.

Download:

Download it here.
Or directly here!
Or from SendSpace, here!


Regard's Meinstad
Reply
#2

Nice! will be testing it, i am sure it will be awesome as usual!
Reply
#3

Thanks for the great comment.
Reply
#4

Please don't use Adf.ly and the other 2 sites that you get redirected to. I'm pretty sure that it's against the rules and it's really annoying. It's a pretty decent script otherwise.
Reply
#5

Quote:
Originally Posted by [HiC]TheKiller
Посмотреть сообщение
Please don't use Adf.ly and the other 2 sites that you get redirected to. I'm pretty sure that it's against the rules and it's really annoying. It's a pretty decent script otherwise.
Okey
Reply
#6

Good job!
Reply
#7

Well the fact that this is Dynamic makes it very usefull. Great job keep up the good work
Reply
#8

Thanks for the good response
Reply
#9

man very good 10/10
Reply
#10

I wouldn't say it's a dynamic system, as you never load anything from the 3 cfg files.

But it can still be useful.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)