vBulletin or SMF?

MyBB ftw

vBulletin for the win

more safe and secure

Did you really purchase that expensive vB license? I'd love to see if its an illegal nulled script or actually legally licensed. :')

Anyways, uhm, OT, definitely vBulletin if you have the money.

This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 22 seconds.

vBulletin .vs. SMF

- Paid softwares are always recommended.

vB for everything.

But i use SMF cus.. well its free and doesnt cost $200.

Stupid question lmao.

Of course vBulletin is the best. Way more features, cleaner if you keep it clean, and more modifications for it.

/vBFtw

vBulletin - 500KB Index page once the forum structures have been built along with huge themes that are just hideous, adding another 500KB or so.

SMF - Better straight out of the box, in my eyes. More features for organization, layout, and overall simplicity.

The additional security people cry about is pathetic. If someone truly wanted in, and they knew the basics, they'll eventually get in. It's just a matter of time.

bla need new batteries, osk blows.

SMF, basic to use for new people to join.
Great admin panel too.

SMF is easier to configure, install and use, but vBulletin got much more AdminCP features and a few more user features.

The AdminCP in vBulletin is a bit messed up imo.

VBulletin.

I like SMF becouse vBulletin is too much cost and SMF is cheap and easy too i think

If you can afford them both, definitely vBulletin, has way more powerful features

I prefer phpBB

I chose vBulletin because it's has alot of nice features and more mods than any others really...

It's does the job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disturbed-
Посмотреть сообщение
I chose vBulletin because it's has alot of nice features and more mods than any others really...
Par.

SMF:

vBulletin:

Vbulletin ! it has wonderful features.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Famalamalam
Посмотреть сообщение
Par.

SMF:

vBulletin:
Yes yes. Wagwan fam. You par dem ting hard yano don.

You understand how retarded stereotyping people is, right?

Oh, for your information:

WoltLab rules

What is Woltlab, I'm unfamiliar with this?