[INFO]IsPlayerConnected

Hello everyone, I would like to hear from you if these features can be good or how I can improve: in OnPlayerDisconnect then how can I do?

public OnPlayerConnect:

Код:
for(new i, MaxPlayers = GetMaxPlayers(); i < MaxPlayers; i++)
{
    if(IsPlayerConnected(i))
    {
    GetPlayerName(playerid, Nome[playerid], 24);
    format(stringa, sizeof stringa, "%s (ID:%d) has joined the server", Nome[playerid], playerid);
    SendClientMessageToAll(-1, stringa);
    GameTextForPlayer(playerid, "~b~Benvenuto su~n~~g~I~w~L~r~V ~y~SA-MP Server~n~~b~Versione~n~~r~v0.1~n~~b~Ultimo aggiornamento~n~~r~31/07/2011", 7000, 3);    //GAMETEXTFORPLAYER
    }
}
public OnPlayerDisconnect:

Код:
    GetPlayerName(playerid, Nome[playerid], 24);
    switch(reason)
    {
        case 0: format(stringa, sizeof stringa, "%s has left the server (Crash)", Nome[playerid]);
        case 1: format(stringa, sizeof stringa, "%s has left the server", Nome[playerid]);
        case 2:
        {
            format(stringa, sizeof stringa, "%s has left the server (Kicked/Banned)", Nome[playerid]);
            PlayCrimeReportForPlayer(playerid, playerid, 3);
        }
    }

Why in the heck do you use for loop?
Here you go;
Compare these two to yours, and see what's the differences.
pawn Код:
public OnPlayerConenct(playerid) {
    format(stringa, sizeof stringa, "%s (ID:%d) has joined the server", GetPlayerNameEx(playerid), playerid);
    GameTextForPlayer(playerid, "~b~Benvenuto su~n~~g~I~w~L~r~V ~y~SA-MP Server~n~~b~Versione~n~~r~v0.1~n~~b~Ultimo aggiornamento~n~~r~31/07/2011", 7000, 3);    //GAMETEXTFORPLAYER
    return 1;
}
pawn Код:
public OnPlayerDisconenct(playerid) {
    switch(reason) {
        case 0: format(stringa, sizeof stringa, "%s has left the server (Crash)", GetPlayerNameEx(playerid));
        case 1: format(stringa, sizeof stringa, "%s has left the server", GetPlayerNameEx(playerid));
        case 2: format(stringa, sizeof stringa, "%s has left the server (Kicked/Banned)", GetPlayerNameEx(playerid));
    }
    return 1;
}
This function returns the player his name faster and easier.
pawn Код:
stock GetPlayerNameEx(playerid) {
    new PlayerName[MAX_PLAYER_NAME];
    GetPlayerName(playerid, PlayerName, sizeof(PlayerName));
    return PlayerName;
}
EDIT: If you are a beginner, that is still good but compare the differences so your knowledge would be higher.

so these two features I've written are much better and faster?

Mine is faster, and you used for loop which you don't need.
In mine, it's simple and better because I use a function to get the player his name quickly but as I said compare them and see your mistakes, if you need more help about these two. Just PM me.