[FilterScript] [Filterscript] BeckzyBoi's Vehicle Utilities

Unavailable.

can you release ur gamemode please that would be the best

Mirror

Great mate

nice!!

Very nice Beckzy, question: the tram function, is it like a 2 door car or can you have multiple people in the tram?

Well the Tram only has 2 seats as decided by Rockstar. But with trams and trains you can put a player in any seat and it will work but when you exit you will just leave the passenger seat as if you entered the proper passenger seat. I got up to seatid 15 before then just gave up at the conclusion that each and every seat will just register as slot 1. People say that trams have 4 seats just because they seen a tram using 4 seats in partyserver but all that is is what i have just explained and it doesn't actually have 4 seats. I mean people could say in another server they seen a tram with 6 seats but all that means is that the scripter's code has allowed it to go up to 6 seats when in actual fact the amount of seat ids you can use is unlimited.

But anyway i answered your question and you now know that i stuck with the native but lets not get into a big debate about something like this because the thread is about my filterscript in general and not what Rockstar decided .

Edit: btw thanks for the nice comments people .

Wow Very nice
I Hope this Tram script works lol Many dont...Many use timers aswell :S

Well this is very usefull
thanks

Heh glad you like it. Feedback is always wanted. Btw what do you think would be good for any future versions (Note: no new version will happen for a long time as i have got college). Maybe RC vehicles? Tbh i can't think of many vehicles that have anything possible to build on like the 3 that i have already done in this script.

Nice FS Beckzy... Very usefull

Well i am at college at the moment but i am really into the idea of this filterscript so i might add something else to it when i get home. I was thinking maybe RC vehicles..? There isn't a great choice of what is possible when customising vehicles with the logic i am using. I have a rough idea of something i could add with the Andromada but as i said i am at college so i will maybe work on 1 thing for a while each night during the week and then maybe something else at the weekend.

How many objects in Shamal? So i don't get crashes

Very usefull script Beckzy

Quote:

How many objects in Shamal? So i don't get crashes
I count 14 objects per Shamal.

Very nice beckzy, great to see something unique released once in a while on here!

As you wanted ideas:

1) Scripted RC Tiger cannon.
2) If shamal is locked: prohibit interior entering.
3) Vehicle tuning. example: /tuneme and admin /tuneall.
4) Option to Enable/Disable features.(maybe INI?)

Feel free to PM me about them.

Keep up the good work!
Cheers, Mikey

Do you have to change the vehicle ID's for the vehicles? Or does it check the vehicles by model id?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbyMeist3r
Do you have to change the vehicle ID's for the vehicles? Or does it check the vehicles by model id?
Uses model id

@ vkmaster: I like the RC Tiger turrent idea, thanks. Unfortunatly i can't check if a player has a vehicle locked in their script through my filterscript. It is just unfortunate that there isn't a GetVehicleParams function. I wont include tuning sorry and i wont be releasing an include file.

@ RobbyMeist3r: Don't touch the vehicle IDs, or touch them if you want. Either way they wont effect anything to do with the filterscript.

Aaaah totaly forgot that there is no GetVehicleParams, that was me jumping ahead with ideas.

Note to self: Try thinking first!

Cheers, Mikey

Wow, Beckzy..outdone urself again

[AV]Dave

Thanks for the feedback guys. I doubt there are any bugs to report but maybe if some of you want to suggest improvements or ideas? Anyway g'night, it is after midnight here and i have college in the morning so i probably wont be online till tomorrow night.