2 Errors don't understand

Код:
C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\Pawno\pawno\include\random.inc(24) : error 001: expected token: "-string end-", but found "-identifier-"
C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\Pawno\pawno\include\random.inc(29) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
Line 29:
pawn Код:
enum Z_Info
{
    Float:z_minx,
    Float:z_miny,
    Float:z_maxx,
    Float:z_maxy,
    z_team,
    z_id
}
Line 24:
pawn Код:
new pilot;
pawn Код:
if(pickupid == pilot)
    {
        PlayerPlaySound(playerid, 1186, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0);
        SetPlayerSkin(playerid, 61);
        GameTextForPlayer(playerid, "~u~~g~]~r~Found ~b~Hidden ~w~Skin~g~]~u~", 5000, 6);
    }
Please help, I compiled one minute and it worked, i then closed, and opened back up again and these errors come up.

Quote:

expected token: "-string end-", but found "-identifier-"

This means there is a unclosed string (a missing ") in the line before 24, because the compiler found -identifier- instead of the closing ", identifier is the 'new'.

The other error probably comes with the first one, because the unclosed string mixes up the following code.
If you dont see a problem in line 23, post it here.

EDIT: Nothing..

the line before 24 is

pawn Код:
new money1;
HELP ME PLEASE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToPhrESH
Посмотреть сообщение
the line before 24 is

pawn Код:
new money1;
The first error happens when you make a new variable, while this one is on a define. Look that:
pawn Код:
C:\Documents and Settings\F e L i P e\Desktop\SAMP SERVER 0.3C\filterscripts\carsys.pwn(24) : error 001: expected token: "-string end-", but found "-identifier-"
pawn Код:
#define DB "lol.db"
Line 24:
pawn Код:
new DB:lol;
Means you have on a define, the variable "pilot"

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
the line before 24 is

pawn Код:
new money1;
Hm, strange problem. I have no other ideas atm, except it might be a define problem like blackwave said.

#define money "abc"

or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwave
Посмотреть сообщение
The first error happens when you make a new variable, while this one is on a define. Look that:
pawn Код:
C:\Documents and Settings\F e L i P e\Desktop\SAMP SERVER 0.3C\filterscripts\carsys.pwn(24) : error 001: expected token: "-string end-", but found "-identifier-"
pawn Код:
#define DB "lol.db"
Line 24:
pawn Код:
new DB:lol;
Means you have on a define, the variable "pilot"
Nope. Checked all the defines... Still need help -.-

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Nope. Checked all the defines... Still need help -.-
Well, that impossible lol. Look for all "pilot" variable. Also, should be there:

pawn Код:
pilot = CreatePickup(model,type,x,y,z); //

I'm willing to bet it's impossible.
Here is all pilot.
pawn Код:
new pilot;
pawn Код:
if(pickupid == pilot)
    {
        PlayerPlaySound(playerid, 1186, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0);
        SetPlayerSkin(playerid, 61);
        GameTextForPlayer(playerid, "~u~~g~]~r~Found ~b~Hidden ~w~Skin~g~]~u~", 5000, 6);
    }
pawn Код:
pilot = CreatePickup(1275, 23, 1954.17736816,-2188.46069336,13.24627781, -1);
I even used, EDIT >> Find and typed in the search box pilot. Then three results came up when I search and pressed F3 to find next. They are the ones above.

but did you check at your script? it's on the INC random.inc. The single things I could say were these one, since other FS/GM doesn't affect.