Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

Looking for scripted to help me out ( need to fix something in my pwn)
send me PM please!

Beta Testers for Kush Gaming.
samp.kushgaming.net

-- Danny.Cookland skype.

Looking for an experienced Scripter to edit some Filterscripts which are already made.Paying service is also included.PM me for more info!

Looking for someone who can host my server.

Skype: shady.amr.ibrahim.abbas (Select "ShadyEG", others are fake)

Hello!
We are currently looking for mappers for our roleplaying project, the mapper should be able to do CLEAN mapping - which means he shouldn't put random objects - Moreover, he should be able to use textures (object material) we have currently about 6-7 mappers and we need more!
You might get access to map using the mapping tool ingame implemented in our gamemode so you might be able to do some group mapping with the mapping team!
If you are interested please contact me at Skype: jamel.garra

Good luck!

Need A Scripter that can edit and change my script!i will paid or a reward!

Just Contact me via PM

Searching for someone who knows how to install a UCP (Control Panel)
  • Im also ready to pay.

Hello, My name is hossa.
I'm quite a good scripter and have a unique TDM script (zombie apocalypse)
I need someone who has enough money and the will to kick-off the project with me, I will update it and work on it daily.

Running a server with a hosted tab is a must, Everything else is secondary.

What I need ?
Just an owner level and a percentage of donations.

Last time it was hosted, Donations in first month were over 200$ however it was closed due to my inactivity (which won't happen again)

PM me if interested.

Well I am searching for a scripter which is ready to edit my Gamemode for money!
Im ready to pay 15$! --> for more information > Message me

Paying for a professional logo, it needs to be top notch.
A banner aswell, PM me.

I am looking for someone to create a MySQL database for my script. The script is a DM/TDM gamemode. I am requiring this URGENTLY, may consider paying.

I need help for add stuff on an old gamemode.

Contact me on skype: giorgio_verzicco

Looking for scripter for roleplay server.
Must show previous work!
Email me; admin@undeadroleplay.com
or PM me - Asbonia on undeadroleplay.com
Do no PM me on sa-mp forums

Note: This is payed work

Looking for a logo desinger to create a logo for a hosting company, Well if your interested Then Please Contact me on skype amanmohammed4 or northhost

Hello!
We are currently looking for mappers for our roleplaying project, the mapper should be able to do CLEAN mapping - which means he shouldn't put random objects - Moreover, he should be able to use textures (object material) we have currently about 6-7 mappers and we need more!
You might get access to map using the mapping tool ingame implemented in our gamemode so you might be able to do some group mapping with the mapping team!
If you are interested please contact me at Skype: jamel.garra
We are looking for testers too!

Good luck!

Hello. I started a project a few days ago regarding PAWN programmers working together in a group to complete requests of those with limited resources. I gathered three experienced programmers and we are ready to take on all the request that some of you might have for a reasonable price.

You can request your script at: http://andysedeyn.net/request-your-service/ .

Hello guys.
Well i am currently looking for a forum developer please contact me
i am not going to pay you.Skype di.ti7 or private messages

Looking for a mapper.

Looking for a very experienced scripter that can make a very unique realistic Role-Play script from scratch, willing to pay of course PM on this account if interested.

Looking someone who can help me out with some errors of script - its mysql and i dont know anything about it please contact me if you can help me out.
di.ti7 in skype
Pm messages