[Plugin] Streamer Plugin

Does the order of coordinates in CreateDynamicPolygon have any influence on working?

@DOWN - thanks for the program, but I need to use CreateDynamicPolygon function dynamically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ball
Посмотреть сообщение
Does the order of coordinates in CreateDynamicPolygon have any influence on working?
yes

Use this tool to validate the polygon:
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=467190

Guys could anyone take a look at https://github.com/samp-incognito/sa...gin/issues/131 ?
The thing is, when we create dynamic object globally ( .playerid = -1 ) and then use GetIntData for E_STREAMER_PLAYER_ID it returns 0 instead of -1 (or INVALID_PLAYER_ID).

And when we create dynamic object for playerid 0 we can not determinate if that is player object or global.

You should use Streamer_GetArrayData + two-index array to check it. If object is created for all players (-1) then values in array would be the same as is index (value 0 at index 0, value 1 at index 1, value n at index n), if object is created for only one player, then value at index 0 would be this player and value at index 1 would be 0.

Deleted, I didn't checked the updates and asked a stupid question
I'll edit this to: Thank you very much for your work.

I have a simple question.
So this streamer only show 1000 objects per players or per servers.
What I mean is, if I have 100 players, than an 'average' of 10 objects per player would be shown if they are all away from each other?

Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blinkpnk
Посмотреть сообщение
I have a simple question.
So this streamer only show 1000 objects per players or per servers.
What I mean is, if I have 100 players, than an 'average' of 10 objects per player would be shown if they are all away from each other?

Thank you!
Per player, streamer use CreatePlayerObject

Each player is counted separately limit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbyssMorgan
Посмотреть сообщение

Thank you very much for your answer, I can't believe I didn't thought of that.

Also have an issue, I have not been able to update the plugin because when I use AttachDynamicObjectToPlayer, et says "AttachPlayerObjectToPlayer : removed in 0.3. I can only attach global objects.";
Everything works fine with 2.7.9.

Thank you

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Thank you very much for your answer, I can't believe I didn't thought of that.

Also have an issue, I have not been able to update the plugin because when I use AttachDynamicObjectToPlayer, et says "AttachPlayerObjectToPlayer : removed in 0.3. I can only attach global objects.";
Everything works fine with 2.7.9.

Thank you
It shouldn't work in any streamer version on 0.3.x. Sure it works in 2.7.9?
There's no AttachPlayerObjectToPlayer (anymore), so if it works in 2.7.9 those are global objects.

The native still exists but will show the warning you mentioned above when using it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaS
Посмотреть сообщение
It shouldn't work in any streamer version on 0.3.x. Sure it works in 2.7.9?
There's no AttachPlayerObjectToPlayer (anymore), so if it works in 2.7.9 those are global objects.

The native still exists but will show the warning you mentioned above when using it.
The warning is displayed when I am using 'AttachDynamicObjectToPlayer'.
Also, it worked fine at first, but after loading a filterscript, the function returned the warning and did not work.
The filterscript is very small and doesnt contain anything. I'm suspecting too much filterscript or something.
Anyway I reverted my update back to 2.7.9 and AttachDynamicObjectToPlayer worked fine all the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbyssMorgan
Посмотреть сообщение

I wanna have a second opinion, and also be sure I understand (because my testings 'seems' to indicate other result, I just want to be sure before it becomes a probleme).
SO if I have a large number of objects and 100 players. Each players would have 500 objects loaded around them. and if everybody is far from everybody else, that would mean that 500000 objects are 'spawned' or visible by someone at the same time?

Thank you all for your help!

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
The warning is displayed when I am using 'AttachDynamicObjectToPlayer'.
Also, it worked fine at first, but after loading a filterscript, the function returned the warning and did not work.
The filterscript is very small and doesnt contain anything. I'm suspecting too much filterscript or something.
Anyway I reverted my update back to 2.7.9 and AttachDynamicObjectToPlayer worked fine all the time.
It can't possibly be working fine if you are using any SA-MP 0.3 version, unless you are also using YSF (I think).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crayder
Посмотреть сообщение
It can't possibly be working fine if you are using any SA-MP 0.3 version, unless you are also using YSF (I think).
Thank you for your answer, Yes the function didn't work before, it told me I needed YSF to make it work, I did, it worked. Then when i tried to update the plugin, that's when the described problem occured.

Help! Why objects disappear? Does it have something to do with the fact that the objects come from SAMP Map Construction?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9x4...ature=*********

Quote:
Originally Posted by w00f3r
Посмотреть сообщение
Help! Why objects disappear? Does it have something to do with the fact that the objects come from SAMP Map Construction?
That's how they stream, you have a lot of objects so it looks weird.

Quote:
Originally Posted by w00f3r
Посмотреть сообщение
Try with a streaming AND drawing distance of 300.
Use it only for your exterior wall and other structure objects, use normal streaming for furniture and decorations.

does any body know how to mute the warnings of labels and pickups by the compiler?. The warning is "symbol is assigned a value that is never used".

how i disable object distance ?? ?
how to disable that:

Quote:
Originally Posted by [HLF]Southclaw
Посмотреть сообщение
Muting a warning is not a solution, you're best to find and fix the underlying problem. I would also say this isn't related to the streamer plugin so open up a thread in the scripting help section (and PM me a link to the thread if you want and I'll be happy to help out!)
I am avoiding to open a thread for a minor problem that's why I posted my error here, anyways here's my code
PHP код:
new Text3D:USAproT;
USAproT CreateDynamic3DTextLabel("",...................................); // error comes here 

Hi friends. I have some problems with streamer plugin.
Look at these screenshots, please.
Streamer 2.8.2
Samp version 0.3.7-R-2

If I put my objects in a filterscript to allow for object reloading while the server is running, do I need to also Destroy them under "OnFilterScriptExit" ?
Because right now, reloading the filterscript causes the objects to dissapear, and not appear again after the fs is reloaded.