Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

Hello,

A couple of friends and I are wanting to develop a server. But all we need, is a scripter. We are looking for a scripter who will either script us a Freeroam/Stunt gamemode, or a TDM one. You will not be paid, but will get a decent rank on the server as a Developer/Co-Owner.

Feel free to contact me either by:

Email: mrgamer0000@gmail.com

Looking for mature and active players, investors and donators , to ensure the survival of server.
we get 40 to 50 players during evenings. And are adding more and more features everyday.
See signature for server info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjanz
Посмотреть сообщение
40 to 50 players during evenings.
Possibly wrong:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajat_Pawar
Посмотреть сообщение
Possibly wrong:

That caught

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajat_Pawar
Посмотреть сообщение
Possibly wrong:

we got 43 yesterday sacnr didnt seethat

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Your other SAMP account is banned.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
That doesn't means you ALWAYS have 40-50 players during evenings.
And this thread is not for "Looking for Players? Post Here"

Hey guys,

I am looking for Developer for my community. It's TDM server and already hosted and on host tab too, for now the max players we got 45 and our slots are also 45.

He must be able to do these stuff:

Adv our server legal way.
Must be Active 3-4 hours a day on server.
Good at English.
Who do works neatly.

What Developer will not get?:

Access to Host.
Gamemode (we don't hire SCRIPTERS if you coming to help on scripting, please don't msg!).
Access to forums CP.

Well yea, so if you like to Help us on being Developer rank, please send me a forum msg.

NOTE: Who have lower than 50 posts, will not accepted.

Thank you.

I'm have a 15 slot SA:MP server with MySQL database thats vacant. I will host your server but you need these requirements.

# More than 50 posts on forum.
# Good speaking english.
# Good with scripts.
# Script must be unique!

Hey Guys,

i am looking for some staffs for my hosting company positions available is Co-Manager,SupportTeam,Moderators,Helpers,Donators And Advertisers If you are ready so please contact me on skype or forum. skype name is amanmohammed4

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocker3410
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm have a 15 slot SA:MP server with MySQL database thats vacant. I will host your server but you need these requirements.

# More than 50 posts on forum.
# Good speaking english.
# Good with scripts.
# Script must be unique!

We can get 30 slots from many host providing companies.

Need a Scripter to script some things which i cannot script.

I can't pay but I will surely reward him/her if i like the work..

For more details ping me on skype: shourya.shrivastava1

MCRP Is now looking for official faction leaders before the official launch! We are based of Bone County and is medium-heavy roleplaying community. You may contact us at:
Forums: WWW.mcenturyrp.com
Application: http://www.mcenturyrp.com/index.php?topic=108.0

Help me in D:\Main\Life of Flying 0.3x (1)\Life of Flying 0.3x\gamemodes\LoF.pwn(1338 ) : error 035: argument type mismatch (argument 1)
D:\Main\Life of Flying 0.3x (1)\Life of Flying 0.3x\gamemodes\LoF.pwn(1339) : error 017: undefined symbol "mysql_store_result"
D:\Main\Life of Flying 0.3x (1)\Life of Flying 0.3x\gamemodes\LoF.pwn(1341) : error 017: undefined symbol "mysql_fetch_row_format"
D:\Main\Life of Flying 0.3x (1)\Life of Flying 0.3x\gamemodes\LoF.pwn(1344) : error 017: undefined symbol "mysql_free_result"
D:\Main\Life of Flying 0.3x (1)\Life of Flying 0.3x\gamemodes\LoF.pwn(1364) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
D:\Main\Life of Flying 0.3x (1)\Life of Flying 0.3x\gamemodes\LoF.pwn(1364) : warning 215: expression has no effect
D:\Main\Life of Flying 0.3x (1)\Life of Flying 0.3x\gamemodes\LoF.pwn(1364) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found ")"
D:\Main\Life of Flying 0.3x (1)\Life of Flying 0.3x\gamemodes\LoF.pwn(1364) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
D:\Main\Life of Flying 0.3x (1)\Life of Flying 0.3x\gamemodes\LoF.pwn(1364) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

8 Errors.

I used https://code.******.com/p/sa-mp-mysq...nk/a_mysql.inc

And now i need for the remaining 8 errors can anyone help me please.

I'm looking for someone who wants to start a community with me. They must i have a script. TDM/DM/CNR.

Please you must speak fluent english.
Add me on skype if your interested: joe_van_wyk1

Looking for a good scripter and mapper for my community. GameMode will be Stunt|Freeroam|DM . Anyone interested contact me on ******** or Skype
********: http://on.fb.me/1lZa99K

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocker3410
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm looking for someone who wants to start a community with me. They must i have a script. TDM/DM/CNR.

Please you must speak fluent english.
Add me on skype if your interested: joe_van_wyk1
I don't know what you mean, but seriously, you're saying a ''must'' to be fluent with English while I consider yourself are not fluent with it, lol.

anyway, going to add your skype.

I need a scripter + i need a Government system on my server. Please help me out !

Okay, so some of you will be reading this and be thinking not another RP server, well yes we are another RP server but we are different! WE have unique players, WE have specialized admins, and WE have great fun!

What we are looking for, all we currently need at the moment is 1-2 scripters, we need these due to the fact that we are currently using an edit, that i did. we want a unique new roleplay script!

We, at this time will be unable to pay, however you will achieve Co-Owner status on the server
fee free the PM me!

Looking for a mapper.
He should not be a kid.
And, I am not paying for it.