Is it still worth it?

Alright Kalcor, you do you.

But it's time to come to a serious conclusion.

Is it that you want out but you want to stay in total control?

Is this about pride or your legacy? I really want to know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OstGot
View Post
This logic can be applied to even the craziest kind of ideas, including justifying the clientside overdose, which is, for example, in MTA. The main problem with such wishes is that it would be easier for these people to just leave to MTA, while the main samp problems are much closer. However it's just my opinion.
But is MTA not a competitor of Sa-mp?

They are two different customers, but if they have why we could not have?

I know there are more important things to fix, but I say that we can discuss, mature this subject.

It is not 2006 when samp was released, it is almost by 2020 and we do not have a current game mode yet.

We live in the past yet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chavan
View Post
It's like I said, it's these mindsets that we don't progress, It's also like I said, if it's possible, why not do it?

I do not say it needs to be now, but to bring the matter, to discuss the matter, to mature the subject.
You don't make sense. Voice Chat is a shitty idea for many reasons, trolls is one of them. It doesn't make any sense - for voice chat you got discord and etc. Stop this bullshit about mindset and progress.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalen
View Post
You don't make sense. Voice Chat is a shitty idea for many reasons, trolls is one of them. It doesn't make any sense - for voice chat you got discord and etc. Stop this bullshit.
See, It's like I said, it's these mindsets that we don't progress.

If it were a fucking idea the current games wouldn't use that fucking idea.

Quote:
View Post
But is MTA not a competitor of Sa-mp?
Yeah, but the basic idea and the way of development of these two multiplayer is quite different.

Quote:
View Post
They are two different customers, but if they have why we could not have?
Personally I see no reason to copy what a competing platform has long had and it will obviously be secondary in Samp.

Quote:
View Post
See, It's like I said, it's these mindsets that we don't progress.

If it were a fucking idea the current games wouldn't use that fucking idea.
You're confused, you don't know what sa-mp is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OstGot
View Post
Personally I see no reason to copy what a competing platform has long had and it will obviously be secondary in Samp.
I just think we should make progress, it's not just her that has.

Quote:
View Post
You're confused, you don't know what sa-mp is.
What is the point that other games would have and we don't have? in full 2019-2020

Quote:
View Post
I just think we should make progress, it's not just her that has.

What is the sense that other games would have and the we don't have in full 2019-2020?
I'm sorry dude but I find it really hard to understand what you're trying to tell us. With all due respect, I'm quitting this conversation.

Quote:
View Post
I'm sorry dude but I find it really hard to understand what you're trying to tell us. With all due respect, I'm quitting this conversation.
Reread the post...

The absence of any updates is clearly not what everyone would like here, it's a fact. But I think it makes no sense to waste someone’s time (including Kalcor's, if he suddenly doesn’t ignore and reads all this) on suggestions of ideas that have either been discussed and were refused or which will never be released due to a different philosophy of the developer & multiplayer.

Remembering that it's not just for RP, there's DayZ mode too, so what a serious fucking idea is just a mindset that doesn't think.

I will continue to use version 0.3.DL, as I made explicit in my previous post I am unable to perform a version rollback and discard everything my community has done in the last two years.

I will continue to contribute 0.3.DL as much as possible. Thanks to her I learned to model and use blender.

In 2017 right after the 0.3.8 announcement I created the first tutorial on the brazilian and portuguese board how the download system works and the use of Redirect(). The tutorial was very well accepted and soon after I launched it in English.

Portuguese Version
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=645860
English Version
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=656282

Here are some examples that the 0.3.DL custom object feature enables, which can replace and modernize GTA San Andreas structures and make the game more "modern".

https://i.imgur.com/c0j79gV.png
[Showcase/Map] 0.3.DL Santa Clara Valley Sheriff Department

https://i.imgur.com/H0vYNxx.png
[Showcase/Map] 0.3.DL LSPD Harbor Police Station

https://i.imgur.com/GhR3mQh.png

Maps that if made on SA-MP would have more than 200 objects to look a little like the proposal are custom made and do not occupy more than 10 objects on the map.

I mention only about roleplay mode, but there are several people who even created unique gamemodes. The most amazing thing I saw to date was a team that was opening a old western mode and a medieval mode server, amazing jobs that will be interrupted by the discontinuation of 0.3.DL

Quote:
Originally Posted by willttoonn
View Post
I will continue to use version 0.3.DL, as I made explicit in my previous post I am unable to perform a version rollback and discard everything my community has done in the last two years.

I will continue to contribute 0.3.DL as much as possible. Thanks to her I learned to model and use blender.

In 2017 right after the 0.3.8 announcement I created the first tutorial on the brazilian and portuguese board how the download system works and the use of Redirect(). The tutorial was very well accepted and soon after I launched it in English.

Portuguese Version
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=645860
English Version
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=656282

Here are some examples that the 0.3.DL custom object feature enables, which can replace and modernize GTA San Andreas structures and make the game more "modern".

https://i.imgur.com/c0j79gV.png
https://i.imgur.com/H0vYNxx.png
https://i.imgur.com/GhR3mQh.png

Maps that if made on SA-MP would have more than 200 objects to look a little like the proposal are custom made and do not occupy more than 10 objects on the map.

I mention only about roleplay mode, but there are several people who even created unique gamemodes. The most amazing thing I saw to date was a team that was opening a old western mode and a medieval mode server, amazing jobs that will be interrupted by the discontinuation of 0.3.DL
This is rewarding!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mmartin
View Post
You did not lose ls-rp, kye. You dropped ls-rp. You removed us all from the beta group because I haven’t noticed your thread in the beta section after you returned from yet another half year absence of yours.

I strongly believe moving forward without DL will be the final nail in the coffin for both LSRP and SAMP. Do as you wish, but present your evidence beyond “I’m sure DL Is killing samp!”.
If you knew who I was, you would not be talking to me in that way. I helped krisk develop the ls-rp script in the very early days. I put ls-rp on the official list and hosted list and promoted that server for over a decade, even though I got nothing in return. In fact, I got stabbed in the back in the end.

Many sa-mp updates were targetted almost exclusively for ls-rp.

krisk credits pen1 and godfather for being able to create ls-rp. So, ls-rp did rely on other servers releasing stuff.

You seem to have inherited something well beyond your level. We've lost ls-rp because you are a prick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalcor
View Post
If you knew who I was, you would not be talking to me in that way. I helped krisk develop the ls-rp script in the very early days. I put ls-rp on the official list and hosted list and promoted that server for over a decade, even though I got nothing in return. In fact, I got stabbed in the back in the end.

krisk credits pen1 and godfather for being able to create ls-rp. So, ls-rp did rely on other servers releasing stuff.

You seem to have inherited something well beyond your level. We've lost ls-rp because you are a prick.
Can you explain why LS-RP nymphs are for you? In the Russian community there are servers with the largest online

@Kalcor

I am a Chinese player in 2007.
I loved SA:MP.
I hope it continues to develop!
I saw that almost everyone is supporting the merger. (except for you who have concerns about this)
I think a lot of people leave because they are tired of playing.
So, in any case, combining 3DL and 0.37 would be the best option.
We have more momentum to move forward.
Players have a reason to come back.
SA: The MP community will also be rejuvenated!
You will also enjoy more praise and honor for a longer lasting experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenos
View Post
@Kalcor

I saw that almost everyone is supporting the merger. (except for you who have concerns about this)
Wise words!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenos
View Post
@Kalcor

You better confirm Kalcor's question regarding the chat text input! So he can be clear if 0.3e was not due to this.

Quote:
View Post
What's the status of IME, does anyone know?

I keep thinking the reason there are so many players still on 0.3e is because the IME doesn't work properly on other versions.
Quote:
View Post
Asian languages have more letters than there are keys on the keyboard, so they have to type in numbers.

edit see: https://forum.sa-mp.com/showpost.php...3&postcount=26

I really don't get it. Why do you ignore the Russian-speaking community of players, which, roughly speaking, has devoted childhood to this multiplayer and say that the DL branch is not needed and is not popular. It exists only within the framework of this forum.

Quote:
View Post

GET 'EM CHIEF