How did you hear about/Find SA-MP

I lost my Gta:Sa and then I downloaded it from somwhere which wasn't requiring the installation of game.
Eventually, I found sa:mp there in the downloaded package.

www.******.com

Word of mouth, offered admin postion on Everystuff back in 2007 and was part of Madoshi for 2 years or so then started programming from there.

I was been downloading GFX mods for san andreas and there in some sections i found " SA:MP GFX Mods " and blah blah and then i think to give it a try and now see ^^^ i m here :P

Sincerely,
iNiko

I got bored of playing single player so I searched for multiplayer and came across MTA and I played MTA for like a month or two when I found SAMP.

Well, i was bored searching for mods..then i found "GTA:SA "SAMP" or something

In the thumbnail i saw lots of people i thought maybe mod of bots then i saw samp and names and whatever searched for samp downloaded played took me 4 hours to discover how to find the chat button

I still remember the first server i played on ;3

https://www.*******.com/user/737SuperM737 < He took off his videos from 2011 that's when I started/found SAMP

i typed on ****** san andreas multiplayer for first time download first one was 0.3a when started playing
with 0.3x started making servers
first server was a FreeRoam easy to make ..
now Making 2 gm in 1

I found SA-MP by ******* while searching for myths and legends within GTA:SA lol

I decided to play in SA-MP when it was announced in 2006. But actually I played around 2 years after the SA-MP was open because I have a college to attend in that time. After I finished my college, I play in SA-MP with my friends and my brother to check if it's good. As expected the SA-MP is the wonderful game to play. Sooner or later my friends quit SA-MP except for me which is dedicated to SA-MP until in my current state as a jobless guy because there's no job that they're offering for my skills. Right now I'm in a community and still an active member of SA-MP after 7 years of playing.

I was in school and everybody was talking about completing GTA San Andreas and playing cs 1.6.

I was addicted to 1.6 so I did not care about any other games, until one day we had a very bad "pcw" and we lost.

I thought about giving San Andreas a go for a while, but first I went to ****** and did a search to find out if San Andreas had a Multiplayer. That was 8 years ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konverse
View Post
I decided to play in SA-MP when it was announced in 2006. But actually I played around 2 years after the SA-MP was open because I have a college to attend in that time. After I finished my college, I play in SA-MP with my friends and my brother to check if it's good. As expected the SA-MP is the wonderful game to play. Sooner or later my friends quit SA-MP except for me which is dedicated to SA-MP until in my current state as a jobless guy because there's no job that they're offering for my skills. Right now I'm in this community http://www.teamdrd.com/forum/forum.php and still an active member of SA-MP after 7 years of playing.
Remove the forum link, it's taken as advertising. P.S: I am SKiLL.

I just got to know about SA-MP by my friend who plays it from like 2009 or some year.

Saw it on ********. Downloaded it real quick. Started playing it real quic'. Got addicted to it real quick. SA-MP is love, SA-MP is life ~ every samp lovers line.

I found SA-MP when i first got the game (GTA:San Andreas) in 2004. I was searching in 2005 about a multiplayer game for GTA: San Andreas but i coudn't find it. After 1 year passed (2006) i searched again in GTA Forums and i found a topic regarding SA-MP. And yeah that's how i found the game from GTAF.! And still playing (i am a bit addicted to games + technology)!

I found out about when I first watched:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdmjFPIzi0k

Back in 2013 I wondered how GTA San Andreas multiplayer will look like so I searched in ******:

GTA San Andreas Multiplayer.

After Searching, I have found SA:MP and downloaded it, then I invited my bro and my friends to play with me SA:MP.

Back in 2007 googling GTASA bloopers. one video led to another and I found a samp video...at first it wrongfully led me to MTA which was awful, but I managed to find samp afterwards. Played for several months, but I came back in 2009 and it's been a long run so far.

This was 2007 I think... I think i was browsing for mods, trainers or something on a website. Found SA-MP, thought it was interesting. Joined a random server, where a guy used one of the default gamemodes, and used Ladmin and we just played around with the commands that came with it....

Well, i thought it was fun spawning cars and deathmatching, although soon i found an RP server and i got hooked.
I didn't start to script until 2010-2011, but that was like being hooked once again...

I was bored someday in 2011/2012 and I searched San Andreas Multiplayer and then it began from there