[FilterScript] [FS] GEO-IP : Get Player's Country

I need to plugin I did not, thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by ۞●•λвнiиаv•●۞
It shows that for those IPs which are reserved - like - 192.168.0.1 --------Means those IPs which are generally used for internal uses and not for public ..... Where as thos IPs which are public and visible to all are not reserved.

Reserved also shows when someone from your network joins the game.

Its a full database(not mae by me).Its made by software77.net. I just converted it for this FS(made by me).

Btw.. Thanks for commenting

Thank You
-Abhinav
It shows reserved when someone from the external connects to my server. For example, my server is located in Dallas Texas, and someone connects from Ohio it says "Reserved (ZZZ)"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ǝɹoɯ‾ʎ
Quote:
Originally Posted by ۞●•λвнiиаv•●۞
It shows that for those IPs which are reserved - like - 192.168.0.1 --------Means those IPs which are generally used for internal uses and not for public ..... Where as thos IPs which are public and visible to all are not reserved.

Reserved also shows when someone from your network joins the game.

Its a full database(not mae by me).Its made by software77.net. I just converted it for this FS(made by me).

Btw.. Thanks for commenting

Thank You
-Abhinav
It shows reserved when someone from the external connects to my server. For example, my server is located in Dallas Texas, and someone connects from Ohio it says "Reserved (ZZZ)"
I dont know .. because I didn't made the database, But probably their ISP have given them some Reserved type of IP or w/e.... i dont know .....

... or your IP table list is old which is also the case for GeoIP plugin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by c0der.
... or your IP table list is old which is also the case for GeoIP plugin.
Well...its just 5-6 days older ... as it updates daily ..... I will release database updates after each month (I HOPE)

Thank You
-Abhinav

You use too many 256 length strings. I mean, how many 256 character long IP addresses have you ever seen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weirdosport
You use too many 256 length strings. I mean, how many 256 character long IP addresses have you ever seen?
I know ..... IP are of MAx 15 ....I will change then in the the upcomming vesion with the update..

Nice release, gives people the option to use something different to the plugin that was released.

I like it.

We've had many players join with strange locations (Private IP and others). A good idea would be some sort of command to add a players IP and give it a location, JaTochNietDan for example, he wanted his location changed to a more accurate location.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoxY
Wow, very nice, verry nice. I was wondering how the AdrenalineX Server had the country the player connected from on the join message, i even looked through the AdrenX script!
You mean this? Adrenaline1.06
http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=22043.0

Sorry ...but no command can be added because Reserved IPs can be same in many countries(same)

Thank You
-Abhinav

nice, now the plugin does not need to use :P

link is dead fix that

Fix tha link plz...

link broken

reupload plaese

link broken please reupload

Mirror:
http://www.speedyshare.com/files/24230650/GeoIP.zip

Quote:
Originally Posted by actiwe
Посмотреть сообщение
thats the Plugin, We need the Filterscript...

Ahhh. sorry :S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gforcez
Посмотреть сообщение
thats the Plugin, We need the Filterscript...
lol crack up stuff right here

I know this is a huge bump but there is no download link.