[Interested] New Community?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FedEx
Quote:
Originally Posted by [TF
kyoshiro ]
Quote:
They will get a share... Btw, its a TEAM, so obv..

Its a Server on samp we're going to start off with.
Wow , you must be a blond . They want to see the script / server in action (your test server) to see if you can script , as no one wants to be in a community were they have to do all the work , etc .
They dont do all the work, I just need a team, and i WILL show the server in action once im done scripting it..
Why not post here after your done scripting, seriously..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ξezombia
ZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZ
ZZZZ
ZZZZ
ZZZZ
ZZZZ
ZZZZZZZ EEEEEEEEEEEE ZZZZZZZZZZZZ OOOOOOOO MMMMMMMMMM BBBB IIIIIIIIIIII AAAAAAAA
ZZZZZZZ EEEEEEEEEEEE ZZZZZZZZZZZZ OOOO OOOO MMMMMMMMMM BBBB IIIIIIIIIIII AAAA AAAA
ZZZZ EEEE EEEE ZZZZ OOOO OOOO MMMM MMMM BBBB IIII AAAA AAAA
ZZZZ EEEEEEEEEEEE ZZZZZZZZZZZZ OOOO OOOO MMMM MMMM BBBBBBBBBBBB IIII AAAA AAAAA
ZZZZ EEEE ZZZZZZZZZZZZ OOOO OOOO MMMM MMMM BBBBBBBBBBBB IIII AAAA AAAAAA
ZZZZZZZZ EEEE ZZZZ OOOO OOOO MMMM MMMMMMMMMM BBBB BBBB IIII AAAA AAAAAAA
ZZZZZZZZ EEEE ZZZZ OOOO OOOO MMMM MMMMMMMMMM BBBB BBBB IIII AAAA AAAAAAAA
ZZZZ EEEEEEEEEEEE ZZZZZZZZZZZZ OOOO OOOO MMMM MMMM MMMM BBBBBBBBBBBB IIIIIIIIIIII AAAA AAAA AAAA
ZZZZ EEEEEEEEEEEE ZZZZZZZZZZZZ OOOOOOOO MMMM MMMM MMMM BBBBBBBBBBBB IIIIIIIIIIII AAAAAAAA AAAA

Cool, eh?

Anyway ye... no one is going to try to steal it.
lol ye i know no one is going to steal it, and btw how the hell did u do that? You must be VERY bored lol :P

Then post when your done scripting it. No one is going to join a server they can't see. What part is hard to understand? What's your native language?

Trial and error mate .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norn
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by [TF
kyoshiro ]
Quote:
They will get a share... Btw, its a TEAM, so obv..

Its a Server on samp we're going to start off with.
Wow , you must be a blond . They want to see the script / server in action (your test server) to see if you can script , as no one wants to be in a community were they have to do all the work , etc .
Why not post here after your done scripting, seriously..
[/quote[
K what is everyone making this into a damn big deal?

Would you like to Join my team in creating a Server Community? OR not?

:\ I don't read carfully enough.

None the less, all you did it reinforce my *cough* Norn's */cough* point.

No proof, no show, no join. I'm not joining.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixels^
No proof, no show, no join. I'm not joining.
No IP?

We can't join the server so..

We won't join the server .

lolwut.

I totally agree with Zez, its like joining a factory and the factory isnt built... lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ξezombia
ZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZ
ZZZZ
ZZZZ
ZZZZ
ZZZZ
ZZZZZZZ EEEEEEEEEEEE ZZZZZZZZZZZZ OOOOOOOO MMMMMMMMMM BBBB IIIIIIIIIIII AAAAAAAA
ZZZZZZZ EEEEEEEEEEEE ZZZZZZZZZZZZ OOOO OOOO MMMMMMMMMM BBBB IIIIIIIIIIII AAAA AAAA
ZZZZ EEEEEEEEEEEE ZZZZZZZZZZZZ OOOO OOOO MMMM MMMM BBBBBBBBBBBB IIII AAAA AAAAA
ZZZZ EEEE ZZZZZZZZZZZZ OOOO OOOO MMMM MMMM BBBBBBBBBBBB IIII AAAA AAAAAA
ZZZZZZZZ EEEE ZZZZ OOOO OOOO MMMM MMMMMMMMMM BBBB BBBB IIII AAAA AAAAAAA
ZZZZZZZZ EEEE ZZZZ OOOO OOOO MMMM MMMMMMMMMM BBBB BBBB IIII AAAA AAAAAAAA
ZZZZ EEEEEEEEEEEE ZZZZZZZZZZZZ OOOO OOOO MMMM MMMM MMMM BBBBBBBBBBBB IIIIIIIIIIII AAAA AAAA AAAA
ZZZZ EEEEEEEEEEEE ZZZZZZZZZZZZ OOOOOOOO MMMM MMMM MMMM BBBBBBBBBBBB IIIIIIIIIIII AAAAAAAA AAAA

Cool, eh?

Anyway ye... no one is going to try to steal it.
Damn you pwned mine in my sig, anyways it's a no for me.

OK, I'm going to try explain this once more, very slowly and deliberately.

You want people to join your community, this is fair enough, most people want that. However you have come here as a relative unknown to try get people to join you. This means people don't know you, you have no name, no trust built up. If someone like Pixels^ came here saying he was working on a new script and wanted people to help him and for people to PM him for more information he would probably get loads of applications. This is because he is well known and respected, people know that he can script and if he said he was doing something they would know he was doing it. You on the other hand do not have this credibility associated with you, this means it's harder for you to get help, but not impossible.

If someone you've never heard of comes along and says "I need your help for something I'm working on", you're going to a) entirely ignore them or b) ask for more information, if they then give more information that's fair enough, but you're not. If someone well known comes "I need your help for something I'm working on" people will trust them because they've earned that trust over a long period of time. The other option is the one you really need to go for. If someone unknown comes along and says "I need your help for something I'm working on, it's about this, this and this, I've done this and this and you can see them working here. I've also done this and that, got this and planned these other things. My previous projects, which you can see are this and this." then you get instant credibility. This is because you're proving yourself, you're saying, OK, I know I'm new, but that doesn't mean I'm useless, and here is the proof that if you join me you won't end up doing all the work and regretting it.

Remember, helping someone is a big commitment. If they do nothing and you end up doing all the work then you may as well just do all the work for your own project, that way you're doing just as much stuff but working on something you really want to do.

Basically no-one is going to join you until you prove to them that you are worth being joined with. Also, making them come to you is never a good thing, YOU want people so YOU need to be proactive in getting them, not sending out a tiny message with almost no information and just expecting the applicants to come fighting over each other coming to you.

And in response to Pixels^'s post, no I don't want to help you, and I think I've made it pretty clear WHY I don't want to help you - you've given me no reason to.

Lets put it this way, who wants to create a server together?

Is that much better?

Quote:
Lets put it this way, who wants to create a server together?

Is that much better?
OMFG! Tell us more info about your script! Y_Less didnt post a whole fucking essay just so you could be sarcastic and say "Lets put it this way, who wants to create a server together?Is that much better? "
What the fuck is so special about your server?

Well, i guess there is nothing so far amazing there. He just wants a team he could lay down some work on i guess. Anyways, i am not going to join it. I guess alot other people wont either. Oh and by the way buddy, if you think your ideas are going to be stolen, Dont worry dude, the most has been created once already or will be stolen when ever you release the script, so just give out informations, its not worth what ever you think. You should get known to sa-mp a little bit more and as Y_Less said gain some respect, I am not even known but i know i can script on a high level, but meh, I dont want to be known by people cuz i hatez iz. ^^ Good luck with this though.

Good Luck with the community, But please show us some info about your script.

E.G., Is it based on GF? Gangster Roleplay? Mysql ??

You need to be more specific on what you are saying if you want people to join your team, Please just post some info then you will get some possitive feedback ( if they like it ofcourse ) rather then people trying to get their posts counts up and flaming you like complete dumbasses..

Good luck tho

Well no, its not GF
Yes it runs on a MySQL based tool
The Script was made from scratch..
And all im needing is a Team, thats all

Quote:
Originally Posted by |>Extremo<|
Well, i guess there is nothing so far amazing there. He just wants a team he could lay down some work on i guess. Anyways, i am not going to join it. I guess alot other people wont either. Oh and by the way buddy, if you think your ideas are going to be stolen, Dont worry dude, the most has been created once already or will be stolen when ever you release the script, so just give out informations, its not worth what ever you think. You should get known to sa-mp a little bit more and as Y_Less said gain some respect, I am not even known but i know i can script on a high level, but meh, I dont want to be known by people cuz i hatez iz. ^^ Good luck with this though.
Thanks.

Ok, thats a start. Now explain, LS? SF? LV?

Quote:
Originally Posted by YungaEazyE
Ok, thats a start. Now explain, LS? SF? LV?
LS

Does it have gangs and businesses? If so, what are there names.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixels^
Does it have gangs and businesses? If so, what are there names.
It has Many business's, such as working at "Honda" Thats where people take there cars to tune them, and much much more.
It has full car ownership.
Many gangs, such as M.O.B Yakuza Grove Los Salgo and many more..
Perfect Level system, and etc