[Interested] New Community?

Hello my fellow Samp mates

I was thinking of making a Server Community. But i will be needing a team, and thats the reason i came here =')
The server will be made from scratch, succeeding its goals step by step. Well, if any of you are interested Just Post below, or Just give me a friendly PM, and we can discuss this =].

Thanks again mates,
Fedex

Make a Valhalla script and im in. Eg. No I will not fucking join your community unless you can script something amazing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMatt™
Make a Valhalla script and im in. Eg. No I will not fucking join your community unless you can script something amazing.
Well, my script is pretty amazing, somthing no one has actually seen before, yes its RP and im adding finishing touches on the script. It was made from scratch.

vG script is amazing? hmmmmm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotenks918
vG script is amazing? hmmmmm.
hm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y_Leѕѕ
You may want to show evidence that you can script and that your mode is amazing as you claim. Very few people are likely to join on faith of words alone, and those that do aren't likely to be the sort of people you really want to join or the sort that will be of any use.
Well, as i said, IF your interested in making a community, Just contact me, and we can Discuss

I'm interested if there potential involved, give me a PM.

Good luck with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clum2k8
Good luck with it.
Thanks, i know it might be ahrd, but its worth a try!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norn
I'm interested if there potential involved, give me a PM.
You give me a PM, im just asking if your interested or not, if so PM me, i dont wanna waste time.

I want to see the script in action.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FedEx
Quote:
You may want to show evidence that you can script and that your mode is amazing as you claim. Very few people are likely to join on faith of words alone, and those that do aren't likely to be the sort of people you really want to join or the sort that will be of any use.
Well, as i said, IF your interested in making a community, Just contact me, and we can Discuss
I think you missed my point. IF I was interested in starting a community why would I PM you rather than start my own, given that you have said nothing about your community.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I think you missed my point. IF I was interested in starting a community why would I PM you rather than start my own, given that you have said nothing about your community.
So we could start a good team? And i said Pm me for more info, so we can discuss this.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
So we could start a good team? And i said Pm me for more info, so we can discuss this.
I think you're totally missing his point..

FedEx, where can we see a sample of this. Just give us an IP of some test server.

Your the one asking for help. If someone want's you to PM them, don't act superior. Also no one is going to do with without owning a share in the server itself.

They will get a share... Btw, its a TEAM, so obv..

Its a Server on samp we're going to start off with.

Home host the script and show us then..

Grr.

ZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZ
ZZZZ
ZZZZ
ZZZZ
ZZZZ
ZZZZZZZ EEEEEEEEEEEE ZZZZZZZZZZZZ OOOOOOOO MMMMMMMMMM BBBB IIIIIIIIIIII AAAAAAAA
ZZZZZZZ EEEEEEEEEEEE ZZZZZZZZZZZZ OOOO OOOO MMMMMMMMMM BBBB IIIIIIIIIIII AAAA AAAA
ZZZZ EEEE EEEE ZZZZ OOOO OOOO MMMM MMMM BBBB IIII AAAA AAAA
ZZZZ EEEE EEEE ZZZZ OOOO OOOO MMMM MMMM BBBB IIII AAAA AAAA
ZZZZ EEEEEEEEEEEE ZZZZZZZZZZZZ OOOO OOOO MMMM MMMM BBBBBBBBBBBB IIII AAAA AAAAA
ZZZZ EEEE ZZZZZZZZZZZZ OOOO OOOO MMMM MMMM BBBBBBBBBBBB IIII AAAA AAAAAA
ZZZZZZZZ EEEE ZZZZ OOOO OOOO MMMM MMMMMMMMMM BBBB BBBB IIII AAAA AAAAAAA
ZZZZZZZZ EEEE ZZZZ OOOO OOOO MMMM MMMMMMMMMM BBBB BBBB IIII AAAA AAAAAAAA
ZZZZ EEEEEEEEEEEE ZZZZZZZZZZZZ OOOO OOOO MMMM MMMM MMMM BBBBBBBBBBBB IIIIIIIIIIII AAAA AAAA AAAA
ZZZZ EEEEEEEEEEEE ZZZZZZZZZZZZ OOOOOOOO MMMM MMMM MMMM BBBBBBBBBBBB IIIIIIIIIIII AAAAAAAA AAAA

Cool, eh?

Anyway ye... no one is going to try to steal it.

Quote:

Wow , you must be a blond . They want to see the script / server in action (your test server) to see if you can script , as no one wants to be in a community were they have to do all the work , etc .

Quote:
Originally Posted by [TF
kyoshiro ]
Quote:

Wow , you must be a blond . They want to see the script / server in action (your test server) to see if you can script , as no one wants to be in a community were they have to do all the work , etc .
They dont do all the work, I just need a team, and i WILL show the server in action once im done scripting it..