SA-MP hosted tab listing price raises to 15 euro.

Wasn't it 15Ђ years ago already? Or 12Ђ? Something like this. Doesn't really matter, peanuts. I doubt this will make any huge and noticeable change.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
View Post
I'd rather like to see a 50% price increase with each additional listing in the account. First server Ђ10, second server Ђ15, third server Ђ22.5 and so on. Basically, the notice says "If you don't like it, fuck you!".
Totally agree with this! Totally.
This would be the best way to prevent such extreme numbers of Listed servers.

Anyway, I am not sure of this action now is the right way to handle this. But this is SA-MP.
We'll see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffry
View Post
Wasn't it 15Ђ years ago already? Or 12Ђ? Something like this. Doesn't really matter, peanuts. I doubt this will make any huge and noticeable change.
Oh yes it will make a noticeable change, we'll see next month at the same date.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffry
View Post
I agree with you Jeffry, btw Hi

Anyway, I think sa-mp should close all game-mp accounts(including mine) and start selling them to everyone for like, 60 euros year + 15 euros for each month of listing. I think this will prevent noobs who earn money by clicking ads to add their MoneyPimp's SATDM to hosted tab. In this way people with good servers and ideas will be able to add their server to hosted tab and sh** servers will die(maybe even mine LOL)

Quote:
Originally Posted by [WoF]Sonny
View Post
I agree with you Jeffry, btw Hi

Anyway, I think sa-mp should close all game-mp accounts(including mine) and start selling them to everyone for like, 60 euros year + 15 euros for each month of listening. I think this will prevent noobs who earn money by clicking ads to add their MoneyPimp's SATDM to hosted tab. In this way people with good servers and ideas will be able to add their server to hosted tab and sh** servers will die(maybe even mine LOL)
240 euros a year then... Well you obviously have waaaay to much money to throw away. How about you enjoy life and throw it at some strippers instead.

Seriously however, a lot of the users here are from poor countries. This is because a lot of them are running hardware which we were running when San Andreas was released or slightly more modern equivalents. You can't expect someone to pay as much as your suggesting, at the end of the day for some countries that play here 15 Euros is more than their their average weekly income. Some of even from Africa making it anywhere between a month and years average income.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceCube!
View Post
240 euros a year then... Well you obviously have waaaay to much money to throw away. How about you enjoy life and throw it at some strippers instead.
I work hard for my money and I enjoy my life and I dont have to pay to get a girl.

Quote:
View Post
Seriously however, a lot of the users here are from poor countries. This is because a lot of them are running hardware which we were running when San Andreas was released or slightly more modern equivalents. You can't expect someone to pay as much as your suggesting, at the end of the day for some countries that play here 15 Euros is more than their their average weekly income. Some of even from Africa making it anywhere between a month and years average income.
Well, if my monthly income was 100 euros I would not pay not even 5 euros for hosted tab, I would try to get players in some other ways like advertising. Example, I have noticed, there is like thousands of players from india and just few indian servers. With good advertising they dont even need a hosted tab and can have 100+ players.
Btw, I can afford to pay even more than 15 euros/month but I wont. I pay for hosted tab only when I get donations or every 2 - 3 months to get more players.
And there is like hundreds of good servers on which people can play on for free, so why waste 20% of your monthly income on things you dont really need.

I think that was a bad decision. Why don't we just raise the price to $50 per month for a hosted tab? Then our SA-MP community will falter and nobody will play it anymore. Real smart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iKyle
View Post
I think that was a bad decision. Why don't we just raise the price to $50 per month for a hosted tab? Then our SA-MP community will falter and nobody will play it anymore. Real smart.
Nobody will play SA-MP any more because shit servers can't afford hosted tab so it won't be filled with shit servers and we can finally find the good ones? Makes sense... not.

Honestly this is good, infact it should be increased even more

Ah, isn't this a darling picture. They will still have the same profit. This can be a good thing for SAMP players, allowing them to discover servers that were once buried under piles of garbage.
I say, 15 Euros is still too cheap to have your server boosted.

Correct me "IF" I am wrong. The only people who is saying that raising the price of the listening is a good decision they dont own any server. Anyway, I think Kye should just raise the hosted tab listening to $500 a month so he can dig a big grave for SAMP & its players. He must change his decision back! Seeing that SAMP is so old game and increasing the price to that much seriously? Pff

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaTa[X]
View Post
Correct me "IF" I am wrong. The only people who is saying that raising the price of the listening is a good decision they dont own any server.
You are wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaTa[X]
View Post
Correct me "IF" I am wrong. The only people who is saying that raising the price of the listening is a good decision they dont own any server. Anyway, I think Kye should just raise the hosted tab listening to $500 a month so he can dig a big grave for SAMP & its players. He must change his decision back! Seeing that SAMP is so old game and increasing the price to that much seriously? Pff
I agree with Dr.Einsten, it will give some servers the chance to be noticeable again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potassium
View Post
You are wrong.
Correct: Put right (an error or a fault)
Corrected (What you claim to have done): Counteract or Rectify.

Which would mean you never corrected him... you simply said "You are wrong" in order to boost your post count a little. If you wish to "correct" someone, or to rectify their statement, it generally requires sources. You have provided none, and to be fair his statement is mostly correct.

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePhenix
View Post
I agree with Dr.Einsten, it will give some servers the chance to be noticeable again.
I don't believe this will happen, in order to get newer servers known the Hosted List needs to be rethought out. Raising the price due to laziness of rethinking is like saying, lets raise the taxes for the poor, it won't affect the rich...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potassium
View Post
Nobody will play SA-MP any more because shit servers can't afford hosted tab so it won't be filled with shit servers and we can finally find the good ones? Makes sense... not.
Okay, then. How do you think bad servers become good? People just don't have budgets of that kind. Most of them pay scripters.

Quote:
View Post
in order to boost your post count a little.
Oh, I'm sorry that I made a short post, should I over-analyse everything and take the thread off-topic with a long post that nobody reads, like you usually do?

Quote:
View Post
his statement is mostly correct.
"mostly correct" isn't the same thing as "correct" - so essentially you just agreed that his statement was not correct, because it wasn't. Not everyone who posted in agreement is without a server.

Hi , Friends !

Please decrease to 9 Euro !!

Thanks .

Greetings , from Starsgaming.tk

Quote:
Originally Posted by STARSTheKiller
View Post
Hi , Friends !

Please decrease to 9 Euro !!

Thanks .

Greetings , from Starsgaming.tk
Sounds cheap, like your domain.

Cool, Sonny, really !

Quote:
View Post
Cool, Sonny, really !
Can you afford hosted tab listing if you can't even afford a proper domain name?

Quote:
View Post
Cool, Sonny, really !
Well, my intention was not to insult you in any way, since even I use free "shity" domains. I am one of those guys who like to say: "Why to pay for something when you can have it for free." But this is not the case with hosted tab listing. I think this was very good move by sa-mp owners and 15 euros is a good prize. I think sa-mp should not decrease anything, I only hope there will be less servers on the hosted tab and hosting companies will stop selling hosted tab like candies.