What does SAMP mean to you?

For some is just a stupid videogame, for me it's one of the best places to free my mind, i actually enjoy more playing SAMP while being drunk than going out and drink with my friends, believe it or not LOL

The awesome community!

game

SA-MP is a hobby for me: 98% scripting/programming, 2% other.

For me, it made me know what my talent is. btw its like a training centre for me . (coding , not DM)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindred
Посмотреть сообщение
I think it means San Andreas Multiplayer.. to me...
This lol.

Mother, Lover, Secret lover..

Just another multiplayer game.

a game that is way fucking better than the garena shits like blackshot LoL and stuff.

SAMP means free for all, everyone should get to own a server or play in one

troll

Itґs something beyond a videogame.Beyond studying scripting.I like the feeling I get when I finish a script sucessfully,cause it is MINE.I created it.I like to feel I created something I'll control.It's a sort of psycologic thing I have.See,I tried music and it didn't work out.Now,I'm still learning,I'm not a master or something like that.Actually,sometimes I really need help cause I don't know what to do.But SAMP,when I see the word,or I hear people saying,it gives me that happiness we find when that script we've been trying for so long and almost giving up compiles.Idk if you guys feel this way.But I do.And works for me...

SAMP is a place to meet new individuals and make new friends while giving you the opportunities to explore new religions, learn new languages, and teaches you the ways of being able to associate with others you normally wouldn't talk to. I've learned many new languages through SAMP than I have from my school. I've met numerous people from different countries, which I've never heard of, and learned about their geography and ethics which majority of Americans wouldn't be able to even locate on a map. I've also learned what impacts and what emphasizes other people from different countries, what they believe in, and the chance to respect their opinion.

SAMP means ...

San Andreas multiplayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zalance
Посмотреть сообщение
SAMP means ...

San Andreas multiplayer
Thank you sherlock.

For me SAMP is a place where i can chat with my friends! I am not dat much socialized in the real world. Well, SAMP is my life. I would tell u something but don't make fun of me XD This is real:

Back in 2012 i was playing on my old PC SAMP from at least 2.5 hours and suddenly bam! My house light went off! I was in a very big situation when the light went. I got so out of my senses that i picked up the keyboard, went some steps back, and BAM! I threw the keyboard in the monitor! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zalance
Посмотреть сообщение
SAMP means ...

San Andreas multiplayer
ORLY?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iZN
Посмотреть сообщение
ORLY?
YES !!!! i think so !

Just a general mod with lack of development but it's fun enough to keep me coming back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiddos
Посмотреть сообщение
Just a general mod with lack of development but it's fun enough to keep me coming back
4char