What does SAMP mean to you?

This has been on my mind for a few days, so i thought about posting this. I don't think there was another thread like this. So anyways... What does SAMP mean to you, if that makes any sense.

For me, SA-MP was always a place where i could script anything i could think of. I never cared about player count (however players are nice), i always just wanted a server where i could make awesome things. I suck at art and other creative subjects, so scripting was something i could put all my talent in.

In terms of playing the actual game, i never really played that much. Most of the time i am just driving around in a car and socializing with people in chat (True fact: i don't socialize with people in real life. The world is mean.)

I think it means San Andreas Multiplayer.. to me...

A place where I can fill my urge to help out others as I was never good in any specific subject in school and was never "numbero ono" in anything, here I know I am good at scripting on the certain level I am at the moment of pawn and I take advantage of that to help people and it makes me feel good. Believe it or not lol...

SA-MP is that one rough street you never walk down to get home because you'll get beat up if you do.

Simulating real life.

nuff' said.

It's somewhere to chill.

A mod for san andreas

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj101
Посмотреть сообщение
For me, SA-MP was always a place where i could script anything i could think of. I never cared about player count (however players are nice), i always just wanted a server where i could make awesome things. I suck at art and other creative subjects, so scripting was something i could put all my talent in.
4char

For me SA-MP is a place where i can be calm for a while. Its also a place where i can map a lot of stuff i think about. Its just great

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omar55555
Посмотреть сообщение
it's place to swear and curse and insulting players without get beaten.
I agree with this guy!

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
A mutual feeling we have.

Community

SAMP?

it's a simple and a perfect multiplayer mod.

because of him i have my first contact with programming like many here.

also if you are a person who takes it seriously, without wanting to come ruin everything, also learn new things.

A place where I can practice for programming, to learn different languages etc, right now due to samp I know php,mysql,pawn and basics of java, c++

Code. A whole lot of code.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
4char.

RP in samp is full of drama and that's what i like when i get on any rp server , its just fun watching people cry over some stats or ig money

nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool
Посмотреть сообщение
nothing
this

but I stick around

Well, I don't think it's SA-MP that really interests me, but the scripting, I love to script on SA-MP to generate everything I want, most-likely I like to develop a Roleplay Server, which I'm doing now. The script is not the easiest and so I can continue my learning path.