[Tool/Web/Other] SAMP Zone Editor

Good job

that is very good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y_Less
View Post
Can this make anything but polygon areas? Cubes and circles are much easier to process for the streamer plugin if they can be made. Also, why are the areas restricted to +/-3000? What about custom islands outside that area?
Yea, would be good to add circles and squares, I was keeping it within -3000/3000 because thats the range of the map file, it couldent hurt to increase the boundries abit tho

WOW! Very awesome work!

Need this, gonna test it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y_Less
View Post
Can this make anything but polygon areas? Cubes and circles are much easier to process for the streamer plugin if they can be made. Also, why are the areas restricted to +/-3000? What about custom islands outside that area?
Completely re-wrote allot of the code to support different dynamic types, so now has the polygon area\'s and circles. Ill add rectangles in a future update, and unlock the map boundaries in a future update too.

Useful!

extremely usefull tool!

nice , +rep

Really nice app thanks, would be nice to support all the streamer areas that can be created, the ability to set colors to each created area, and also to zoom in and out of the map since I don\'t always need to be this close to the map especially if I am trying to cover a very large area. Still really helpful, keep it up!

[Edit]Also to make editing an already created zone to highlight the point that we select and some way to allow us to move that point.

Very good

That is amazing, it\'d get handy, thanks alot!

Thanks guys.

Update (1.0.0.4):
Now has simple zoom in/out

Good Job.

wow, that\'s awesome.great work

Just realized I had not pushed the 1.0.0.4 source code to my bit-bucket, but its uploaded now.

So, this could be another way of RemoveBuildingForPlayer or... Is there another story? I didn\'t quite understand the point of this.

This is actually really useful to the right person. Well done!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira297
View Post
So, this could be another way of RemoveBuildingForPlayer or... Is there another story? I didn\'t quite understand the point of this.
Its not a map editor, Its kind of like ****** maps, It allows you to free-hand draw "Area\'s", you can then export the code, and use it as you wish, for example, if you have a rule "If you leave LS, you get killed", you would use this,

draw a line around ls, and then with the code program it to kill them when they leave the zone.

Smell useful, +Rep

Your code isn't pretty - but as long as you're not presenting it to anyone, it doesn't have to look good to work.